9

It was finally my day off. Hours of work as a editor in a magazine really does pay! You should see the designer bags I have. Under my eyes that is.

Using the money I've stashed up, I decided to give myself a small treat. What better way is there to spend my time besides going to get my favorite icecream? And no not sleeping. Not yet at least.

I revved my car and headed my way to Friendly's. The amount of memories I've had there are countless. And since I'm pretty far from home now, this is the closest I'll ever be to warmth. Well, besides friends, who I've still somehow managed to get even with a packed schedule. And luckily, my childhood friend still sticked along. He whom I've had all sorts of moments with.

I finally arrived and entered the restaurant. A long line awaited me as usual. Finally I was seated and given the menu. Since the prices where I live are usually high, I checked my purse to make sure how much money I really had. Turns out I didn't bring my wallet, much less my card. Shoot, I drove without license.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring anything to pay with I'm sorry." I quickly said and began grabbing my things when another waiter comes to me with my favorite icecream.

"This is the wrong table." Said the first waiter.

"No, this order goes here. The customer from that table told me to bring this here."

The first waiter looked over to where the second pointed. Then she turned around and smiled, saying "enjoy your icecream." Both of the waiters then left.

I turned to where the waiters were looking when I saw a guy in a gray sweatshirt wave quickly and excitedly. His rectangular smile made me laugh.

I waved him over and gave him a spoon.

"Hey what you doing here!" I exclaimed.

"I should be asking that! I haven't seen you in months!" He unwrapped his spoon from the napkin and dunked his spoon into the icecream.

"Yeah. You know how being a editor is. But it's fun so what can I say." A mouthful of icecream made my face scrunch up. Taehyung laughed and put cream in my face.

"So, I thought you didn't like coming here in winter." I grabbed the cherry before Taehyung had the chance to.

"Yeah, I don't. But memories of you make it better." He was sucking on the spoon and then dunking it back into the icecream.

"Pfft. What memories." I joked and pushed his arm. I almost dropped the icecream.

"Hey hey hey! Careful I paid for this."

The rest of my day was fun. Once we finished the icecream I headed to my house and we caught up. He told me he was accepted to model for a small business.

"It sounded sketchy, but that made me want to do it more." He said grimly and then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Taehyung what the heck!" I yelled with false horror, knowing he was playing around.

After that, he made fun of my designer bags and then begged me to watch the newest scary movie with him. He was always too afraid to watch them alone.

I felt like taking revenge so I locked him in a room with the horror movie playing. His cute whimpers made me want to let him out again.

"(Y/n)~ I haven't seen you in months and this is how you treat me? You didn't even tell me you had a day off today..." He slipped that last sentence out and his face when emotionless.

"Tae, I didn't mean it like that. I just-" Shoot, in reality I wasn't going to tell him I was off. I was just going to get icecream and then sleep the rest of the day. But I guess I've forgotten how family really felt like.

"I'm sorry." I stood there speechless.

"It's fine. Being part of a magazine company isn't easy. It's best when you share the weight with others." He smiled. Was he back to normal Taehyung again?

"I guess so but I mean with this it's sorta hard to."

"Maybe not when you work in the same company though." He smirked and ruffled my hair.

"Taehyung what...wait a second. You're a model for the same company I'm working in?!"

"Yup. Surprise." He winked.

I nervously giggled, still affected by the last tense atmosphere.

"And that way I will always know when you are off." He evilly smirked and moved to pounce on me.

"NoOooO. Taehyung back off or I'll place restraining orders." I yelled and threw him a pillow which hit him hard on the face and I ran, my bare feet stomping on the cold wooden floor.

☆.。.:*・°☆ To be honest, it doesn't sound bad. Taehyung will be with me more...and who knows what that'll bring ☆.。.:*・°☆

_________

Oi, my inconsistency on Wattpad is horrendous, seriously. Anyways, how was summer for you all or how has it been in general? I hope I find you well!! I just wanted to drop this little note here instead of dropping a misleading "update" and talk to y'all.

Also, I would like to say thank you again for the support. Despite my inconsistency on Wattpad, you have supported me on this project/book so far. You have all given me around 5000 views and 145 votes. I never knew this book would go this far. I know lots of people say this and it could seem cliche or just a quick meaningless thank you but I actually really do appreciate it a lot. It is one of the many things that bring me a smile everyday. Those random votes and y'all adding this book to your collections or following me, it really makes me feel like I have some use to people. I hope I do make you all happy and if you have any questions/requests/concerns dm me. I will try to respond as soon as my time allows.

Well then my friends, continue the rest of your day/night and know that you all mean a lot to me lololol. <3

Lots of hugs,
author person

p.s. sorry for this poop post