Chapter 6

My whole body was aching when I woke up. The simplest movement would trigger small jabs of pain. The price of a breath taking orgasm. Am I right? To my body's dismay, I turned over to check if Hoseok was still present. Fortunately, he wasn't here. Having a conversation would be awkward.

I lifted myself up despite my body's protest and grabbed some clothes from the one draw Hoseok provided for me. Wendy and Seulgi lended me with some clothes they did not wear any more.

Opening the bathroom door and turning on the shower, I drowned my thoughts away. The hot water felt holy on my skin. I finally took the notice to wash my hair as well. The long black hair felt like a burden for me. I'll cut it off later.

After 20 minutes of just standing there, I pulled myself out and changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a graphic tee. My hair was everywhere, it was all tangled and messy. Desperately I searched for a pair of scissors in the bathroom. To my luck, I found a pair of safety scissors. Well you got to cut off condoms from their packages one way or another.

Grasping my hair and taking a deep breath, I cut it off.

Snip

Snip

Snip

I kept going until I was at a length I was satisfied with. New people, new me. After, throwing  the excess hair in the trash and cleaning up, I went downstairs to the living room. I was greeted with a unpleasant reaction.

"Bitch what did you do with your hair," Yeir screeched. She got off of Jungkook's lap and grabbed my hair in despair. "Are you even Sooyoung."

"Oh shut up. I needed a change."

"I think it looks great, Sooyoung," Wendy said giving me her biggest smiles.

"Thank you," I responded.

Then the rest of the guys walked through the door. By the rest I mean Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Are you fucking serious? I did not need to see his face today.

'What are you afraid of hoe, he's just a one night lay,' my inner bitch said. True True inner bitch. I'm strong, his presence does not bother me.

"Damn did I walk into a circus? What did you do with your hair," Yoongi teased.

"You look great Sooyoung!" Jimin hyped.

"Still a bitch with or without long hair," Hoseok said casually.

Deciding to ignore the two negative comments, I said "Thank you Jimin."

We all settled into the couch. I was the on the ground while Seulgi played with my freshly cut hair.

"We have bad news," Yoongi said.

"Oh shit. Seriously? I was planning to play overwatch with Yugyeom this weekend. Now I can't," Jungkook complained. Yeri gave him a 'what the fuck' look and slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up. Anyway, YG officially declared war with us. The new leader, G-Dragon, was hella pissed at us because apparently Mino was his cousin. Since Namjoon isn't here to negotiate our way out of this, we have to fight. It's on their territory so we have to be careful," Jimin explained in detail.

"Didn't YG learn their lesson? We beat their ass last year when they kidnapped Irene. We will do the same this year," Seulgi said.

"Their more stronger though babe. We need to be careful. Thankfully, Namjoon, Jin, Irene, and Taehyung are coming in 2 days. We can decide what we're doing then," Jimin said.

"Okay. I'm going to make dinner. Hoseok and Yoongi it's your turn to help. Jungkook and Jimin go the grocery store. Do not and I repeat do not do what you did last time," Wendy glared.

"Yes m'am," the four boys said in usion.

Soon it was just us, three girls, left to gossip. "What happened last time," I asked.

"Well, long story short, the last time Jimin and Jungkook went shopping they made a fort in the store. I don't know how they did it but they did," Yeri explained.

"So Sooyoung, how was last night," Seulgi said, speaking for the first time in the conversation.

"I don't know what your talking about." Hopefully, they didn't hear what we did yesterday.

"Stop playing girl. Everyone could hear your screams and moans. 'Hoseok harder' and 'Don't stop'," Yeri mimicked.

I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment. Certainly, I couldn't have been that loud.

"Oh honey you were." Seulgi gave me a knowing look and I realized I said those words out loud.

"Bitch how was he? Hoseok never reveals his love life after Momo. I'm glad he's letting go though because I swear that boy was going to be gay if you didn't come around," Yeri ranted.

Wait Momo? Who was she? Is that why Hoseok despised me? Because I reminded him of this Momo girl?

"Who's Momo," I questioned.

"Oh! Um...nobody. She's not important," Yeri said trying to play off her mistake.

I decide to let it go. I'll ask Hoseok later anyway. We talked some more. We talked about how Jungkook was in bed. Which led to crazy laughter because Yeri said he came to quickly. We also talked about Jimins childish love for her. How he would leave her little gifts, saying he loved her.

It felt good, no amazing, to feel normal again. I haven't gossiped in awhile so just doing this made me feel happy. Just talking to the girls. I used to do that a lot before he controlled me. But he is gone now. Sooyoung, don't dwell on the past when you have the future in front of you.

This moment was perfect. But all perfect things come to an end. There is no perfect in life. However, today it felt like it was. Today, perfect exists and no one will take that away from me.

***
Ok! Guys this chapter was shorter than others. It's boring now but things will spice up when the others arrive back home.

Luv y'all!!

June 14
9:36 PM