Chapter 11

Hey guys I'm getting a lot of support and it's really touching so I decided to update!! Enjoy!

*****
"Does this look good," I asked. Currently, I am in Yeri's room with Seulgi, Wendy, and Irene. Their helping me pick an outfit for that date with Namjoon.

"If you want to look like a nun, then sure," Yeri responded.

"Ugh," I huffed. Why the hell is it so hard to find something to wear.

"It's the movies right, go simple. Wear a black crop top with a maroon colored skirt. It's cute and comfortable," Seulgi popped in.

"Fashion Kang strike again," Irene said while munching on some pickles. I swear she said she hates pickles.

Wendy handed me the clothes and I quickly changed into them. I twisted half my hair back and clipped in with a hairpin.

"I'd tap that," Yeri said while giving me a once over. I rolled my eyes in response.

"So what I am supposed to do?"

"You've never been on a date," Wendy gasped.

"Nope," I responded. Sungjae didn't take me out, he preferred to keep me in.

"Time for our advice! When Jimin took me out, it was awkward at first but you need to keep the conversation. If you don't your gonna hate the next 3 hours," Seulgi said.

"Got it," I responded.

"Also don't make it all about yourself, it's just boring to listen too. I experienced it first hand with Yoongi," Wendy said.

"Ok, don't be awkward and self conceited," I said.

"You can do it," Irene said.

I gave one last smile to them and I walked out of the room.

"You didn't cancel," a voice said beside me. I jumped at the sound and turned around to see Hoseok.

"Of course not, that's rude," I glared back at him.

"Cmon Namjoon's probably going to leave you there."

"Why are you trying to cancel this, are you jealous?"

"Don't get it twisted."

"Please. Your so conflicting."

He sighed and pushed me onto the wall. "Namjoon can't make you scream like I do."

"Ugh. That's so disgusting. You know what bye. Go away," I scrunched my nose. He chucked as I walked away.

I met up with Namjoon at the living room and we walked together to the car.

"You look beautiful today," Namjoon complimented.

"Thanks."

The car ride was awkward, filled with a 'how you doing' and 'good'. Thankfully we entered the theater in a short amount of time.

"Do you want popcorn," he asked.

"Why is this so casual to you. I mean your the leader of a gang," I whispered.

"I'm also human Sooyoung."

"Popcorn it is," I answered.

****Skip to when the movie ends****

"That was amazing," I said in awe.

"It was cliche," he contradicted.

"Shh. Wonder women was amazing don't @ me," I glared.

He put his hands up in defense and we broke out in laughter.

"Well look what we have here," a guy said.

"Bobby," Namjoon cursed.

"Your back and with a toy. Who's this," Bobby said.

"None of your fucking business," Namjoon responded.

"Aww. He's mad," Bobby cooed.

Instead of responding Namjoon grabbed my hand and pulled me out of there.

"YG's coming for you guys. Especially Irene she has something we want."

"Crazy bastard," Namjoon whispered.

"What does he want with Irene," I said confused.

He didn't say anything but pull me into the car. We were home in an instant.

"Meeting now," Namjoon yelled with authority. Soon everyone piled in.

"What's up," Jungkook said.

"Irene we need to tell them," Namjoon said.

"Tell them what," Taehyung questioned.

"We can't not now," Irene panicked.

"What?" Seulgi said.

"Irene YG knows. I don't know how but he knows. He's after us more specifically you. You have what they want, Irene. Tell them," Namjoon commanded.

"Guys I'm.." Irene paused

"Your what?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"I'm pregnant."

*****
Chapter up. Not enough JoyHope here but will be next chapter. I want to focus on other characters as well. Enjoy the plot twist!