Chapter 14

"What the hell are you wearing," Hoseok said giving me a confused look.

I looked down on my outfit, I was wearing a black t-shirt and leggings. Wasn't it suitable for breaking into another gangs territory?

"What's wrong with it," I asked.

"Sooyoung were not fucking spies," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"Fine! What should I wear then," I glared.

He looked around and grabbed my white t-shirt and handed me a pair of jeans. "This is good, you dont look suspicious or like an idiot."

"Shut up." Quickly changing, I put my hair in a ponytail. "Better."

"Not really, put this on underneath," he said, handing me a vest. " Its bulletproof so if you do something stupid you won't die, hopefully."

"Lets go," I smiled but before we could walk out, Hoseok grabbed my hand.

"Sooyoung, look I want to tell you something," he looked hesitant.

"Tell me later," giving him another smile.

"I don't know if there's going to be a later so listen to me now. Park Sooyoung I-," Jungkook walked in right at that moment.

"Did I interrupt something," Jungkook said innocently.

"No," Hoseok said gritting his teeth. I wonder what he needed to tell me?

"We have to go, were only waiting on you," with that last word he left, Hoseok and I following.

"Finally I thought someone was dying," Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Oh shut it," I complained.

"We ready to do this," Yeri said quietly.

"Girl you know we are," Irene replied.

"If I end up dead, I'm taking y'all with me," Yoongi said.

"Good to know," Jungkook said.

"You guys are depressing as hell, we gonna do this and we gonna do it right," Irene sassed.

"Pregnancy changed her," Jungkook whispered.

"What was that Jeon," Irene yelled.

"Nothing," he replied back.

I quietly chuckled. Honestly, even with the lightened  mood, I was still scared. Hoseok taught me how to shoot but there wasn't much talking (wink wonk) so I didn't learn much. I knew we could this though. I mean get Tae, reason with Jiyong, and live happily ever after. Simple. Right?

"YG has new recruits, they imployed them a while ago. Right under our noses too. They got a new second command but I don't have any information on him yet," Namjoon cursed on the phone.

"It's okay, we can take them," Yoongi reassured.

"You better be safe and I want all of you to come back without a scratch.," Wendy shouted.

"We got this babe," Yoongi smiled softly at the phone. Jungkook gagged in the corner and Yeri slapped him on the shoulder.

"Okay Yoongi, Yeri, and Jungkook will take the guards out on the first floor. Irene, Sooyoung, and I will go reason  with Jiyong. Jin, Jimin , and Seulgi is in the dungeon section. Now what's our motto," Hoseok commanded.

"Kill not be killed," everyone except me shouted. Gruesome motto, don't you think.

"You'll get used to it soon," Irene whispered.

I smiled a tight smile and breathed in. Time to do what BigHit does best. We aren't the most successful gang for nothing.

***
Yo 800 reads damnnnnnn! Love you all!! I'm sorry I haven't updated, I had too much school. There are 3 chapters left and then this book will be finished! I can start updating Tired then!!
Thank you and lots of love!