1004

I pulled into the studio parking using Jongin's parking pass because I didn't have my own yet. Alyssa said that Kyungsoo was going to drive her, so I didn't have to wait for her. I walked into our dance studio, plugged in my phone, started the music, and just started dancing. After a couple songs, the door opens and a man comes in followed by a lot of girls, with Alyssa at the back. I quickly turn off my music and join them in the center of the studio.

"Girls, welcome to your group, 1004"

It's so cool to think that I now belong to a group, even if we are just trainees.

"You girls will debut in exactly seven months. Now I know that this is an extremely short training period, but most of you have been training for a while now. Only Zoey and Alyssa have joined us very recently and I have seen the talent they have. You will begin right away today recording your songs. We hope to have them all done and recorded by tomorrow. They are already written for you, so it should be easier. You can write the songs for your second album if you please. You will begin learning your dances as soon as your songs are finished in production, so you will start learning your first dance the day you finish you vocals. You will now go around and say your names, I will then tell you who does what and who has what roles within the group. You can get to know each other later on your own time. You will have a dorm to share, you do not all have to live there, but I understand that as of now all except Zoey and Alyssa will be living there, you two will be living with Jongdae, is that correct?"

"Yes it is"

"Good, introduce yourselves, names only, that's all we have time for right now"

"Well I'm Zoey"

"And I'm Alyssa"

"Nari"

"Myungsook"

"Boyoung"

"Eunbyul"

"Seungah"

"Minhee"

"Chaeyoung"

"Shinhye"

"Hyejin"

"Minseo"

"Shookja"

"Good, great, wonderful. Alright, your positions. Shinhye, main vocal. Nari, main rapper. Seungah, dancer and rapper. Eunbyul, rapper. Hyejin, rapper and dacer. Chaeyoung, main dancer. Alyssa, dancer and lead vocal. Myungsook, lead vocal. Sookja, visual and lead vocal. Minhee, maknae and main vocal. Boyoung, leader, rapper, dancer, and vocal. And last, Zoey, lead vocal, main dancer, and main rapper. Now that that's done, head into the studio and get recording. In the studio, you will meet your manager and some seniors will be in there waiting to help you. I believe two of you know them."

We all raced into the studio to be greeted by my boys, more specifically, my boy. I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck, his arms catching me around my waist. I pull away and he laughs while kissing my forehead. I turn around to find all the girls gawking at me and Alyssa, who was standing with Kyungsoo behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist, just like Kai had his arms.

"How do you know Exo?" I think that was Minhee, the maknae who spoke up.

"Well I'm kinda dating Jongin, hard to explain"

"And I am dating Kyungsoo"

"Don't forget, Zoe's my sister"

"Oh yeah, that too"

"Wow Zoe, you forget to tell them I'm your brother, but you remember to tell them that you aren't even dating Jongin yet? That's rough"

"Please, you have Minseok, Jongin doesn't have anyone besides his pillow"