Life

I guess you could say the rest of our lives were nothing like what we experienced earlier. We still fought just like any couple, but we got over them fast, we had to because of the kids. Yes, kids. Tina became an idol just like her parents, she wouldn't have it any other way. Our son, Jae, became an idol too. He loved anything having to do with music. Our youngest daughter, Jisoo, didn't want the idol life, so she lived low key around the neighborhood. Had a job and did the normal things, but she never wanted us to give her any special treatment, or come around until later on, I understood why, Jongin had a harder time, of course. My group split up and I continued with a solo career for while, until after I had Jisoo. Jongin and EXO stayed together until the very end. They never wanted to split up, but SM made them after fighting them for so long. All of us got a matching tattoo, that's how most people found out Jisoo was related to us. Jae went on to get more after that, he was also the kid to die his hair and be all rebellious. 

Of course the kids all love their uncles, none of them have relationships except for Jisoo. She's married now, a kid on the way. I hope my other children get married eventually. I know Jongin wants more grandchildren. We got married too, of course. 

He cried. I did too. I wanted more grandchildren, I wanted more time. But i was happy, I still am. This isn't a sad story. This is my story. About how Kim Jongdae was my brother.

Word Count: 283

Date Finished: March 14, 2018

I have other stories in progress right now. A Daniel one, and a BTS one. I hope I can finish at least one of them faster than this one. I hope you guys all enjoyed it and will continue to support me and read my other works!