The Honeymoon

It was 2 weeks later and Rita and I were off to Venice, Italy for our honeymoon. I pulled out my walkie-talkie. "Mrs Connolly? Come in Mrs Connolly. Over." I said. "This is Mrs Connolly. Go ahead. Over." Rita giggled. "Are you packed honey? Over." I said. "10-4. Yes I am. Over." Rita said as she came downstairs with her suitcase. Just then our private plane arrived. I took Rita's hand and led her out to the plane. She started shaking. "Don't worry babe." I'll be next to you the whole time." I said reassuringly. Rita and I hopped onto the plane and we took off. "Venice here we come." Rita said snuggling into me. I snuggled back into her and we both fell asleep. Around 6 hours later we arrived. I held rita and carried her off. "Thanks honey." She said. "You're welcome dearest." I said as we walked into our private hotel. "Wow." Rita said star struck. "It took me a lot of money for this. I'm glad you like it dear." I kissed Rita's hand and we got in our swim wear and swam in our hotel room pool. "This is amazing!!!" Rita giggled. "Not as amazing as my favorite girl." I laughed poking her nose. "I love you, Tyler Patrick Connolly." She said to me. "I love you too, Rita Angel Connolly." I said. This was the best honeymoon ever.