Chapter 1:Down the rabbit hole

(Y/n) was feeling really tired...she was sick of all those parties and celebrations,her mother always made.

"And what's the point having all those parties,mother?"(y/n) asked her mother with a bored look in her face."I really don't understand why you don't like them...i find them really beautiful and they are really fun! And it's good for you to make new friends and have fun as well.."said her mother a little teased from her daughter's question."How am i supposed to have fun when nobody understands me and doesn't want to be my friend because, i'm...weird and peculiar to them?"(y/n) asked.

Her mother sighed. She also called her daughter strange and weird because of her peculiar favours. She knew that (y/n) wanted to live in a world where everything would be possible and every dream would come true...but her mother never agreed with her daughter's choise."You are mad" said her mother."All the best people are mad"said (y/n).Her mother groaned and walked out of the room.

"If i had a world of my own everything would be nonsense!"(y/n) said with an angry tone in her voice.
"Nobody cares...nobody understands me! I hate me!"
(Y/n) groaned and began to scratch her hands with her nails.Then she went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife,she started to cut her hands and  a red blood came out her skin. Tears filled (y/n)'s eyes. "Why does it have to be this way?"she cried. Suddenly she heard a crack from the front door and a voice saying:"(y/n) come here....(y/n)?" It was her mother...her footsteps came closer. (Y/n) gasped,but not too loud. She shouldn't be seen..she was still covered in blood. She looked around her. The window....

She climbed on the window and crawled through it. Now she was outside in the big garden. Likely,nobody was there...or maybe not. (Y/n) looked to her left. She saw a frozen young man..he saw her,he saw that she was covered in blood. "Are you okay?" He asked. (Y/n) didn't respond. He came closer to her but (y/n) backed away..."Come here"he said"You need help".
(Y/n) froze. But then she felt the urge ro run. "Wait!" He cried out. But (y/n) didn't heard him.
She was already too far from him.

(Y/n) kept running,even though she didn't know where to go.She stopped. She was really far away from her home now.
'I won't come back' (y/n) thought....She looked around her. Everything seemed so calm and beautiful. Suddenly she noticed something moving in the bushes behind her. She turned behind and came closer. And then she saw someting she didn't expect.

There was a white rabbit in a waistcoat that seemed a little nervous. 'Unbelievable' (y/n) thought. The rabbit took out a watch and said "Oh no! Oh no! Oh my ears! You're late!" And with that it ran away. (Y/n) froze. She didn't know what to do,but then she attemted to follow it (curiousity often leads to trouble,dear😃)

~Timeskip~

(Y/n) ran and ran and ran until she came across a weird tree that had a large rabbit hole in front of it. (Y/n) took a step closer. "Hey little bunny"(y/n) said "Are you in there?" She took another step closer to the rabbit hole,now she was really close. Almost the edge. She tiptoed her feet but she lost her balance and fell into the rabbit hole. And then everything went black....

--------------------
Okaaaayy! I hope you enjoyed the story! Please correct me if i said something wrong...i feel like my sentences don't make sense

Love,Ada❤