Chapter 4: the Cheshire Cat

(Y/n) was alone now. She was tired and scared. Her scars hurted really much,it was late and she couldn't see well. Everything was dark. (Y/n) thought for a moment,so she could bring the events that happened today in place. Everything seemed really strange and scary from the time she entered Underland. "There must be a way out" said (y/n). She sighed and looked at her scars she created. She felt salty tears running down her cheeks. Suddenly she fell from a bridge she didn't see before. She screamed as she fell down and she called for help. Finally she stopped falling but now she was really hurt. She started to cry again "You are so stupid"she said in pain. "You are a total idiot *sob* mother was right.....i'm mad!" She sobbed and covered her face still layed down on the ground,then she curled into a ball and started to cry harder. "No one will help you" she wispered. "No one cares..."she sobbed.

"Hmm,someone is being really miserable with herself..."said a soft voice. (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked above her. There was a large cat staring at her, that was also floating and smiling with a large grin. (Y/n) widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. That cat was really creepy. He looked at her with pity in his eyes. "Are you lost,little one?" Asked the cat with a low and soft voice,so he wouldn't scare her. (Y/n) didn't respond. The cat looked at her. She was so small compared to him. "Where did you got those cuts?" Asked the cat "They look really rough and huge"
(Y/n) took a few steps away trying to avoid the cat..but he came closer. "Oh, don't worry dear...i'm not gonna hurt you...it's okay"he said trying to sooth the girl but she seemed just as scared as she was before. He brought his tail closer so he could pick her up. (Y/n) gasped, she stood to her feet and a second later she started to run.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I started to run but i was too weak to continue...so i stopped, i fell on my knees and then on the ground. I started to breath heavily. Suddenly, i felt a shadow above me, i turned around to see the cat again. "Are you okay, love?" He asked softly. "P-please, d-don't h-hurt m-me" i lisped with fear. The cat smiled, not creepy but with a warm smile. "I won't, i promice" he said. "What do you call yourself?" He asked. "(Y-y/n)" i murmured. "The (y/n)?" Aked the cat with a grin. "What do you m-mean 'the' ?"i asked.
"Don't you remember me?" He asked "I am the Cheshire Cat! You can call me Chess or Chessur" He floated happily. "N-no" i lisped. He looked at me with curiousity in his face"Where did you get those scars?"
I decided to tell him about the Bandersnatch and not the knife. "Um...the Bandersnatch"i said a little nervous. "The Bandersnatch?" Asked Chessur. "Indeed those scratches are from the Bandersnatch, but....how about those on your hands?" He pointed on me. I looked at them and tried to cover them. "It's nothing....really" i lied. Chessur tilted his head. "Really?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. "Y-yes" i said nervous. "Hmm...interesting" he narrowed his eyes. I know he didn't believe me...neither Mally did. What's wrong with these place? Everyone seem to understand me better than anyone else in my entire life. "I think there must be someone to help you..." said Chessur "I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter,they will know what to do". I stared at him a little confused. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Oh..nothing" i lied. I was confused with those names actually...i don't think it is usual for a hatter and a hare to have company. "Come on then" said  Chessur as he showed me the way to Hatter's and Hare's place.