Chapter 5: the Windmill

It was afternoon. A tea table was set in the middle of a meadow but nobody was there. (Y/n) followed Chessur to the path where it leads to the tea party. (Y/n) glanced at the giant table. There were lots of tea pots,tea cups all around, cakes, cupcakes and every kind of food here and there. It was more like a messed up tea party. "We are not going to the tea party (Y/n)" said Chessur as he noticed that she was looking at the...quite big mess of the party. (Y/n) nodded. Chessur brought her to another path that leads to a huge windmill. When they came closer to the giant door Chessur knocked with his paw. (Y/n) took a few steps back and she hid behind Chessur. 'Why must everything be so huge?' Thought (y/n) 'It is probably because of the weird potion that made shrink..'.

After a few moments they heard footsteps and the door opened. For some reason there was a struggle to open the huge door,because the one that opened it was Mally. "Chess!" She exclaimed. "What a surprise to see you!" The cat smiled wide. "You too my friend!"he said.
"So...what brings you here?" Asked Mally. "I came here to see the Hatter, he could help a friend of mine maybe..." said Chessur. "Okay, who is your friend?" Asked Mally a little curious. Chessur moved to the left so she could see (y/n). "You!" Said Mally angry. "Why is she still here?"
"Because she is The (y/n)!?" Chess responded. "What's this nonsense you are talking about?? This is the wrong one!" Mally exclaimed. Chessur looked at (y/n). "She may be...but at least we can heal her...you can tell she's pretty weak.." Chessur smiled warmly to (y/n). Mally sighed and groaned a little "Uh...follow me.." she said as she got inside the house(or Windmill). (Y/n) started to shake all of a sudden. Chessur was right...she was really weak.

When they entered the house Chessur floated and sat on a pillow near the fire. The place was quite big even for a normal size person. "Oh-oh-oh nyeeeh you're late for dinner you naughty-.." said a really weird mad voice. "That's the March Hare..." Mally explained. "He's quite around the bend". Suddenly a tea cup was thrown near Chessur and the cat jumped. Then a mad looking Hare came out and started to throw tea cups to everyone. They all jumped and moved around. "That was not really friendly..." said Chessur with a bored tone in his voice. "Y-you shouldn't be late!!!" Said the March Hare and threw an other plate. "Stop it!" Said (y/n) annoyed. The March Hare noticed her with his wide mad eyes. (Y/n) gasped. He came closer. "And whoooo is thiiisss?" He asked madly. "Thackery this is (y/n)...oh, i mean...the wrong (y/n)!" Said Mally with a disgust look. "Hellooo,wrong (y/n)!!" The March Hare greeted her. That made (y/n) to giggle a little. The creature was really funny. He started to sing and throw things everywhere again. Mally sighed. "Wait,someone is missing...here" said Chessur. "Where is the Hatter and his lovely hat?" Asked Chessur with a smile. "He's upstairs...though you shouldn't go..." Mally warned them. "Why? What's the matter with him?" Asked (y/n). "He is a little off today" said Mally with a sad look in her face. "But, tommorrow he will be alright." Mally continued. "That happens once in a month..."
"Alright then... i guess we can rest a little...don't you think (y/n)?" Asked Chessur with a smile. "(Y/n)?" He asked again. (Y/n) turned to look at him. "Oh i'm sorry..yes i think that would be good..." she said with a smile. And went to sleep near Chessur. Mally yawned and went to sleep in a teapot.

(Y/n) didn't actually sleep. She just pretended. She was curious for the Hatter.When everyone was asleep, and the March Hare as well, (y/n) stood up and tried to climb the stairs. So she could go and see him. 'You are mad...possibly mad..' thought (y/n) to herself. When she climbed upstairs, everything was dark. And there was no sound. There were some rooms that they were bedrooms,baths and a huge library. The last one seemed a little different. (Y/n) went closer. The door was shut. But she could enter from the little gap under the door. She crawled and went to the other room. It was amazing! There were colours everywhere and lots of fabrics and weird looking hats, that (y/n) found them magical. She got closer to explore more. She climbed on a desk to see the whole room better.

When she climbed she realized that she was in a workshop. 'That must be the Hatter's workshop' thought (y/n). Suddenly she heard a sound at the door behind her. She gasped but no too loud. (Y/n) looked around her. She hid behind some fabrics and waited for someone to enter. After a while a man entered the room. He was really tall, his eyes were green, his hair were a dark orange and he was as pale as a the snow. He was wearing some brown old looking clothes and a top hat. His cheeks were a light pink and he had colourful circles under his eyes. 'Wow' thought (y/n).