Chapter 10: Red Queen

(If you have watched Alice in Wonderland then you probably know what happens here so....its gonna be the same thing...if you haven't watched it i suggest to or else you will get confused...)

-time skip to where Alice (or  maybe (Y/n) went to the Red Queen's Castle (Salazen Grum)-

After her grateful ride with Bayard the Bloodhound, (Y/n) noticed that the Red Queen's castle had no entrance but the huge shaped heart door. "I know a another way..." Bayard suggested. (Y/n) followed him. He led her to a path where there was a dirty river full of people that seemed dead....their faces were out of the water but their whole body was covered under the dirty dusty water. "It's the only way to pass" said Bayard. "Okay...." (y/n) said with a sigh. She jumped to the first head and then to the second one till the last head. She was finaly near the castle. She then turned to Bayard. "Bayard the hat" (y/n) exclaimed as she waited for Bayard to throw the Hatter's hat. Bayard with all his strength and will threw the hat, but (y/n) wasn't able to catch it because it went inside the Red Queen's castle. (Y/n) looked around her. She found at the edge of the huge wall a little portal it was a little small for her but she had to duck to pass. (Y/n) entered the portal and went to the other side. She was into a huge garden full of red roses, red carpets and red flowers and plants everywhere....it was beautiful. But really red. (Y/n) went closer and closer and just then she saw some people. They all had fake big bellys, noses, ears and chin. But the one that was only real was a woman that had a huge head,shaped in a heart, red hair, pale skin, a red dress with hearts on it and a crown on her head. (Y/n) gasped at the sight.....It is the Red Queen!

-------------------
Guys i'm so sorry that i didn't post this earlier.....hopefully i will update sooner! See you in the next chapter❤❤❤