Hey Juvia's back

3RD POV

You all where on the training grounds it was Sting against Y/n Rogue against Mari and Juvia against Orga 

(SOMEONE IN THE BACKGROUND) LET THE TRAINING BEGAN

Mari and Rogue was up first. Shadow Dragon's Claw! Rogue yells as he attacked Mari. She fell to the ground, She said MY EYE YOU BASTARD. Rogue ran to her and asked if she was ok.  Mari said, I'm just fine with a creep smile on her face. Then she punched so hard he flew away Damn she's strong. Sting said Rogue got back up SHADOW DRAGON ROAR! Rogue yelled Mari dodged it. Impossible Rogue thought she smile gotta be better than that Roro.  SIREN SCREECH! Mari attacked him the screech was so loud that it knocked down a couple trees in the back. Rogue fell limp. I GIVE UP! he cried Everyone eyes widen Rogue never gives up like that. Y/N said to Sting. Whelp Mari you won this round Sting sighed. Juvia against Orga. Orga if you hurt Juvia I'll kill you! Mari yelled giving him the evil eye too. Orga got a little scared but he realize how short Mari was (Yes she's 4'11 go head make fun of her) Juvia started first. Wings of Love Juvia said smiling.  the whirlpool was laced with neon pink hearts.  Orga was still standing there. Black Lightning Cannon Orga yelled. Juvia was sent flying backwards and hit her head she hurt pretty bad. ORGA YOUR GONNA DIE YOU HURT MY FUCKING SISTER. Mari yelled Orga had one of those sweat drops, Mari started chasing him, IM SORRY MARI PLEASE DONT KILL ME Orga pleaded while run Rogue and Sting was laughing their asses off.  last off was Y/n against Sting. Sting started off White dragon punch he yelled as he tried to attack Y/N but it didn't work she caught it. Impossible Sting says with wide eyes she threw the punch back him, the punch hit him in his dick he wailed out in pain. GOTDAMNIT Y/N. Sting cried. Hehe Y/N giggled. I win whelp everyone except Y/N was hurt somehow Mari ran into a tree and Orga got punched multiple times Juvia hit her head rogue was still trying to recover from that screech and sting got punched in the dick.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NATSU AND GRAY CRYING CAUSE THEY WANT Y'ALL BACK

3rd POV

Everyone recover greatly and Juvia better than ever Hallelujah. Guys where Y/N and rogue? Juvia asked. Oh they went on a "WALK" Sting did the quotation marks with is finger. Nahhh they when to go have sex or shit like that. Mari grinned. MARI QUIT BEING A FREAK ALL THE TIME! Sting and Juvia yelled. Aye now I like being freaky and if Orga like it then I'm good. Orga got a red face. SHUT UP MARI. Orga yelled. Mari whisper some in his her Juvia and Sting so confused, Ummm me and Mari gotta go! Orga yelled and they teleported away. Now there gonna have sex. Sting laughed. Oh my god Sting shut it. Juvia slapped his arm. I'm gonna see Cana you wanna come? Juvia asked Sting. HELL NO I DONT WANNA GO NEAR THOSE FAIRY FREAKS. Sting yelled a lot of people looked at him. Pleaseeeeeeee Sting. Juvia whined with her puppy eyes. FINE BUT IF ONE OF THEM EVEN TOUCH YOU IMA KILL THEM! Sting glared. OK lets go . Lector followed behind.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY STINGS MOTION SICKNEES AND LECTOR'S ACCENT

3RD POV

Once they got to Fairy Tail everyone stop fighting WHAT ARE DOING HERE?! Natsu asked Sting. Listen here natsu not today I just came here with MY GIRLFRIEND. Sting said smirking at Gray. Gray dropped his glass of water. YOUR WHAT? Gray yelled. My Girlfriend Juvia Lockser she just wanted to see Cana I had nothing to do with any of this. This time Cana wasn't drunk, So Juvia I see your going with Sting the master of Sabertooth and your the leader of Claws your basically famous Juvia! Cana yelled everyone looked her. All of a sudden everyone looked at the door it was Y/N and rogue and Mari Orga was to busy sleeping. Natsu ran up to her and pleaded her to take him back but he got a Lucy kick and the middle finger. Y/N ran over to Evergreen. I missed you big sis. Everyone was shocked. BIG SIS the whole guild says. Yes big sister Dumbo's Y/n said but you nothing alike Bickslow said duh im not really her sister im adopted Dickslow. Y/N said with a small smirk Rogue was holding you by your waist because he didn't nobody to touch you. So Mari you miss me yet? Freed asked Nope don't you like MIRA- JANE? Mari yelled out. SHUT UP MARI! freed blushed. Finally Orga came in. IS THERE ANYMORE SABERTOOTH MEMBERS? Laxus asked. No Laxus I didn't even know he was coming

Cana's POV

If the Claws are here why don't they sing a song or something. I thought to myself. umm hey Juvia do you think the claws can sing a song for Fairy tail sense its been a year the last time y'all song? I asked her. Yea sure let me just go ask the master. Juvia said sweetly.

Juvia POV

Excused me Makarov but can the claws do a song? I ask Makarov. Go ahead I really do need to calm my mind from these kids.