Chapter 5

After a whole fucking half year im back... Im horrible I know. I have another chapter for the hawk moth story yay. on to the story. Ok just to let you know. I was plotting this story part out and I was hard down crying last night (4/29/18) but okey

(sorry for the major time skip)

Mari POV (Narrator)

It had been about six months since Y/N found out she had been pregnant. She'd been so happy. But for the last month she has been stressing, the girls, the music, and the guild. She couldn't take that much stress.

Earlier that day.
Sting watch as Mari and Juvia argue about the turtle. YOU stole a turtle Mari?! Juvia screeched. Yea so what? Mari shot back. Why did you steal the freaking turtle?! Juvia questioned in a loud voice. Because, I like turtles! His name is POTATO! Mari screamed (I'm a strange child and I do love turtles even though one bit me at camp in fifth grade) potato? Sting asked. Yea potato. Mari said. "Issa sexy potato" Mari quotes. Good name for a turtle you stole. Sting smiles. Your really encouraging her? Juvia looks at sting angrily. Sting backs away in defense. Mari picked the turtle up. Potato..... OW THE FUCKING THING BIT ME! Mari screamed. Juvia and Sting bursted into laughter. Karma Mari. Juvia says as she wipes a tear. Just then Y:n and Rogue walk in. Hey it's Rogue and Yn! Mari yelled. You looked tired. You had black rings around your eyes you were weak. (You basically look like you were on crack) Hey.... Y/n mumbled. Rogue walked over to Juvia and Sting. I don't know what is wrong with Y/n she's been stressing a lot lately, you know how the GMG just ended and Fairy Tail won? Well she's been saying that Natsu has something to do with it. Rogue says. I doubt Natsu has something to do with it. I kept my eye on that fire head ever since the games started, he had been nowhere near Y/n at the time. Juvia states. Rogue  sighs in relief. Sting puts his hand on Rogue shoulder. You got this rogue, you know how women minds are.... Sting smiles. Juvia smacked him. Then glares. "I was just kidding" sting whines. Rogue laughs. I hope so.

Later on that night

Y/n and Rogue were getting ready for bed. When rogue got into the bed he look beside him to see a peaceful sleeping yn.

Three hours later
(Y/n POV)
I got up to use the bathroom. My back was hurting and so was my lower part of my stomach. When I went to pee (graphic scene you have been warned) everything was bloody. My pants my underwear (every fucking thing) I scream Rogues name. He jumped up and ran towards the bathroom. What's happening to me? I cried. I don't princess just calm down. Mari got up from the chair. Everything okey in there? I hear screaming. (Orga is on a mission with Rufus) No there's something wrong with yn. Were going to the hospital right now. Rogue yelled back.
Time skip (just pretend the train ride was like 5 seconds)

Mari Sting and Juvia were all at the hospital. Juvia couldn't stop pacing back and forth. I hope she's alright. Let's just hope she accidentally cut herself. Happy thoughts Juvia happy thoughts. Mari was rocking back and forth (I'm a little crazy) sting just sat there.
In the back.
The doctor came in with the news. Rogue was holding my hand tightly. The doctor came into the room. It had looked like she had just finish crying. I'm so sorry Mrs. and Mr. Cheney. You lost the baby...... she says sadly. My heart stopped. My world came crashing down. I sat there for a moment. The words repeated in my head. "You lost the baby" over and over again. My heart shattered. Rogue put his head in hands and cried. I cried until I couldn't cried anymore. Rogue was so sad he couldn't even talk.
In the front.
So doc what's the news? Mari questioned. Mrs. And Mr. Cheney lost the baby. Mari stopped smiling Juvia and Sting heard it too. Sting eyes whined. Your Kid-ding r-right? Mari stutters back a bit. I'm so sorry but no. Juvia sat down and cried. Mari collapsed into the floor and cried. It felt like hours.

Timeskip (I'm seriously still crying)

Everyone was back at Rogues house. Nobody said a word. Rogue sat there with his fist clenched. Tears still coming out of his eyes. How could I let this happen? Rogue sobs. Yn hugged him. It's not your fault. She mumbled letting the tears fall outta of eyes. Sting and Juvia sat quietly. Sting hugged Juvia as she cried. Mari sat on the floor holding potato. Tears flowed down on potato shell.

Just then I wake up. I breath heavily waking up Rogue. You okay? Rogue yawns I looked at my pants and sigh (pretend your wearing white pants) I jump onto rogue kissing him happily. Your okay! I beamed. Yea I'm fine princess, have you got into the sugar cookies again? Rogue asked. N-no! I yelled. Well then why are you so happy to see me? Rogue looks confused. I'll tell you everything.....

YALL BITCHES THOUGHT I WAS THAT CRUEL?! I'd never ever in my life ever put a miscarriage into on of my books 😐 that's like killing potato. 😭 anyway I'm done for tonight. Sorry if I made any of you cry💋💋 I'm making a new chapter of the hawk moth book🤪 lit but yea that's all for now

Marionmars out✌🏽