Chapter one

A/n Hi you're here. Like I said multiple times, disregard EVERYTHING I wrote. None of it makes sense. So I'm rewriting this entire book. A lot of things will change, I'm sorry if you liked the plot before, but it was utterly bad. Yeah, I'm still in the story because why not? Also, I will put songs at the top, some are just chill songs, they don't have any correlation to the story. So without further ado, the new story. :)

Scowling, I look around the guild, 'I know I'm not going crazy.' I mumble to myself. Today, sabertooth seems normal. A short female walks up to me, "what's wrong Y/n?" Looking at her, "why is it so normal here?" The female looks around, "what do you mean 'normal?' We're always normal!" She giggles, "ah- what?" The female smiles, "no, but really, it seems like we're missing a couple of people.." I say. "Everyone is here... I think?" Sighing, "you aren't any help Marii, where is Juvia?" She shrugs, "I'm not sure... now that I think about it, I haven't seen Rogue or Sting." Sighing, "exactly!" She shrugs, "I dunno pretty girl." Shoving her, "why are you flirting now?!" She hums, "it's a compliment. Bye!" She runs off, 'why is she, my friend?'

Walking into the guild, "you're very late." Yukino points out, glancing at the female, "I am?" She giggles a bit, "no you're fine, hey what's wrong? Why do you look so tired?" Frowning, "I do?" She nods. Shrugging, "I'm not sure... have you seen Marii or Y/n?" She hums, "I seen Marii earlier, as for Y/n, no." Sighing, "okay thank you." She walks away smiling.

"Why didn't you tell the girls we were going on a mission?" Sting gazes at me, "I didn't want them to be worried." Sighing, I shake my head, "okay." Listening to Sting begin to talk again, "I told Marii." Blinking, "you told the worst person to tell." Sting grunts, "I wasn't going to tell Juvia... you know how she is."

"So nobody has seen Rogue or Sting?" Y/n questions. We shake our heads. "When I woke up, Sting was gone." Juvia mutters, "yeah so was Rogue." Hearing Marii laugh, "ha! Wish I could relate, I sleep with a pillow..." dismissing the female, "you think they went on a mission?" Juvia nods, "possibly... but why not tell us?" Giving attention to Marii again, "oh yeah! They went on a mission!" Feeling my eye twitch, "you wait to tell us that now?!" She shrugs, "I forgot." Sighing, "hun... how?" She blinks, "I want a partner too!" (𝐴/𝑛: 𝐼'𝑚 𝑝𝑎𝑛, 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠, 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠... 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒, ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎.) She cries loudly. Juvia stares at her, "that's not what she asked- never mind." Massaging my forehead, "you're going to give me a migraine." I sigh, "do you know where they went?" She shakes her head, "Sting only told me, they were going on a mission, nothing more." Sighing, "okay thank you... I'll find you, someone..." Marii grins and walks away. "How long have we've known her?" Juvia hums, "not sure... how old is she again?" Shrugging, "maybe 19... never asked." (𝐴/𝑛: 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 20... 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐽𝑢𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 17... 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡?)

Walking down the hill, "so what exactly is this job about?" Staring at Sting, "we have to escort some female..." he blinks, "that's it? Lector and Frosche could've done this." Listening to Lector clear his throat, "yeah, I'd rather not. This woman is pretty famous, and hated." Sting sighs, "who is she?" Shrugging, "her name is Akimi Dai." Lector explains. "How do you know that?" I question, "she's in the magazines..." Sting frowns, "what magazine? I've never heard of her or seen her." "The X-rated magazines.." Sting stops in his tracks, "that's where those magazines were coming from! You almost got me killed! Twice!" Sighing, "can you come on Sting?"

"Guys!" I yell, jogging towards them, "I found out where the boys went!" Juvia and Y/n gazes at me, "where'd they go?" Humming, "okay so they went to escort Akimi Dai... in Margaret Town.." They blink, "who is that?" Showing the girls, the X' magazine, "her!" "Where'd you get this?" I smile, "Lector!" Juvia blinks, "I'm gonna kill that cat." Looking at the blue-haired female disturbed, "what did my buddy do?" She sighs, "your buddy almost got Sting killed." Inhaling air, "sucks to be Sting." Y/n walks up to me, "how old are you again?" Frowning, "how can you forget my age? We grew up together." Y/n sighs, "I met you like ten years ago." Sighing, "I'm 16." Looking at their priceless faces, laughing loudly. "Why are you guys so dumbfounded?!" Juvia stares at me, "you're younger than me?" Nodding, "yes... do I not look it?" They violently shake their heads.

Arriving in the town, I look around the place, "so where exactly is she?" Looking at the paper, "some bakery." Walking towards the bakery on the paper, I open the door, "hello? How are you?" Gazing at the older lady, "good... you?" She smiles. Sitting in the chair. Settling Frosche in my lap, "when is she coming?" Frosche questions, "not sure." I rub its head, the cat hums a bit. Seeing Lector with the paper of her in his hands, "why do you have that?!" Sting questions, "why are you freaking out?" I question, Lector shows me the picture, covering Frosche's eyes, sighing. "Lector... why?" "She's hot." He snarls. "I wanna see!" Frosche says, shaking my head, "they've seen more than just this!" Glaring at Lector.

Waiting around for what seemed like hours, the female finally walks in. Lector gasps loudly, "she's here!" His voice quivers, "dude are you in heat?" I question, hearing Rogue snort.

Looking around for potential men and women for Marii. "Are you interested in a female?" I question, Yukino looks at me, "Y/n... what?" Pointing to Marii, "she's looking for a lover." She shakes her head, "not really." Sighing, "sorry for wasting your time!" She smiles a bit, pulling Marii on. Walking up Rufus, who was with Orga. "Hi kids!" They look at me, "yes?" Rufus questions, "are you interested in a female?" They look around, "who?" Turning around, "Marii- she's gone great." Hearing them snicker, "I'm sorry she's a bit weird." They nod, "I'm not looking for a relationship now.. sorry!" Rufus says, "neither am I.." nodding, "sorry for wasting your time!" They smile and wave.

Holding the cat, "let me go, Sting!" Caressing his head, "no... we're only here to escort her!" Looking at Rogue who seemed a bit annoyed. Letting the exceed go, I sigh. He runs up to the female. "Excuse me, miss! I'm a huge fan, can I have your autograph?" The female smiles, "aren't you the cutest..." trying to restrain my laugh, I fail terribly. "What's your problem?" Wiping a tear away, "that's not a female." Rogue hums, "no wonder she's hated here." Eyeing the female who was hugging Lector. "He's having the time of his life right now." Rogue turns around, quickly turns back, looking disgusted. "Dude your facial expressions... control please." Rogue clears his throat, "she looks odd..." Humming, "she reminds me of that one man from blue pegasus." Rogue's eyes widen, he chuckles a bit. Lector comes back grinning, "you happy now?" He nods, "she's so hot!" Laughing even louder, Lector rolls his eyes.

"We've asked everyone in the guild!" Marii groans, "we have one more person." I say, "who? I'm not dating a cat!" I frown, "nobody said anything about dating a cat." Marii sighs, "who?" Looking around the guild, "Has anybody seen Dobengal?!" I shout, "who is that?" Staring at Marii, "we've been here for like two years? And you've never met him?" She shrugs, "short term memory." Pausing, "I thought you and Orga were a thing?" She laughs loudly, "he's a friend! Also, he's way too old for me!" Nodding, "yeah he is like 23..." the male walks up, "you wanted me?" Sighing, "yeah, um, my friend Marii." Pointing to the female, "she's looking for a lover..." he nods, "okay." He mumbles. "Sorry for wasting your- did you say okay?!" He nods, "yes?" Blinking, "we haven't gotten to this part... uh will you be willing, like... I don't know talk to her?" He shrugs, "yeah." The male walks over towards her.
(𝐴/𝑛: 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑜ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔... 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑)

Getting up from my seat, I bow to the lady, "Hello, my name is- Rogue... Rogue Cheney and this is my brother, Sting Eucliffe... were here to escort you to your next destination. Are you ready?" She nods. And gets up." Looking at Sting, "control." He mumbles. Trying to fix my facial expressions. "Dude why do you look like that?!" Sighing, "l-let's go." "Are my ears deceiving me, or did Rogue just stutter," Lector says, kicking his feet from underneath him. Walking out of the bakery. Being bombarded by multiple people. 'All these people dislike this... creature?' Dodging someone's attack, I raise an eyebrow, "what's going on?" Sting shrugs, "I dunno... just protect her." Looking at the male disgusted again, "Dude! Control!" Seeing a female charge at me, "I can't hit a female." I say to the light mage. "Female?" Stings eyes widen, "why are there so many females?!"

Part one is done!! :) I hope you liked this chapter. Tbh it didn't take me that long to write it, hopefully I can continue to write on here! Bye-bye!