Eat the Donut🍋

Idk I decide to do a one shot lemon this had nothing to do with the story I reread it a it seems boring to ima spice it up this is a Sting x Juvia lemon

Eat the donut starts now

3rd pov
Its was a hot day in Magnolia so Mari and Y/n decide to go get ice cream and donuts (im fat deal with it) once they came back they had two big tubs of vanilla and chocolate. And two boxes of just baked (do they even bake donuts? Smh😂) Everyone ate the vanilla except Rogue. (Sorry if you don't like vanilla) Rogue ran with the chocolate tub in his hands yell "mine all mine!" he was acting like a child. Y/n, why does rogue act so weird, before we came here we was so emo now look at him a preppy bitch who probably wants Starbucks too. Mari said. Sting was to busy stuffing his face with ice cream and donuts. Sting hun your gonna get fat. Juvia said bluntly. Sting return with a little blush but kept stuffing his face. "Sting calm down or your gonna choke and probably die..." Yukino<< (fuck I haven't used her name in a while sorry if spelled it wrong) said putting a hand one his should. The bitch was basically flirting with him! "TAKE YOUR HAND OFF OF MY STING-SAMA" Juvia yelled in her usually "sama" voice. Oh yeah this sting-sama? Yukino teased. Your pushing it Yukino. Y/n said. Juvia was getting madder and madder. Mari was "trying" to hold her back when Frosch came outta nowhere. Omfg Frosch!! That was it. Oh shit. Mari said as she tried to tackle Juvia but ended up tacking Y/n. Whoops?! Juvia charged after Yukino grabbing her by her shirt and pimp slapped her a couples times then finally threw her in the pool. SAVAGE! Mari yelled. Sting grabbed Juvia and the box of donuts and left. HEY THOSE WERE MY DONUTS! Y/n screamed. Come on Y/n we'll go get some more. Rogue said with chocolate all over his face. You ate the whole tub didn't you fat ass? Y/n asked. Rogue nodded. I quit with life. Y/n sighed.

Sting pov
Jesus who knew Juvia could be so clingy.
Flashback: "A rival in love, Juvia cannot forget this. Juvia will not forgive Lucy"
"Gray-sama you haven't been unfaithful, haven't you?"
Flashback over
Jeez Juvia. I sigh. Juvia still looks mad, I know a way I can cheer her up. I thought for a second. I still do have these donuts. I smirk wonderful hehe. ( he sounds like a rapist)

3rd pov once again
Once Juvia and Sting got to their shared room, sting sat the box down at stared at Juvia. Hey Juvia you want a donut? Sting asked. No thank you. Juvia replied rudely. Come on there really good just like you😏. Sting mummerd. What was that? Juvia glared at him. Sting snickered. I SAID they taste really good JUST. LIKE. YOU. Juvia blushed. I have to go do some stuff. Juvia managed to get out. Sting pushed her on to the bed. Eat the darn donut. He said. I don't want it. Juvia grumbled. Eat it. Sting said again. I don't want it. Juvia whined. Sting proceeded to grab her breast with made her gasp and shove the donut in her mouth. She chewed it and swallowed it. Could be better but, oh well. Said spoke quietly with icing on the side of her mouth. Here let me help you with that sting said licking the icing from of the side of her mouth. Then processing to kiss her on the lips a little rough. Juvia rapped her arms around sting's neck pulling him closer. Sting went down to her sweet spot immediately sucking on it making her moan.

Stings pov
Juvia's moans make me even harder. I continue kissing down her chest till I stop at her breast. I ripped of her bikini top (their where by the the pool) her beautiful breast bouncing out. I went to one breast sucking on it and massaging the other one. Juvia moaned a little louder this time. I switched breast.
3rd pov
Stings hand traveled down to Juvia bikini bottom rubbing her clit ever so slowly. Juvia was a moaning mess. "Stop teasing Sting" Juvia growled. "Whatever you say my queen~" Sting says as he pushes two fingers in her pussy. Juvia moaned louder. "F-faster sting" Juvia whimpered. Sting went faster. By this time his swim trunks were tight like skinny jeans. Sting stopped pumping Juvia. She whinnied a little. She looked down to see stings trunks really tight. Juvia crawled down and got on her knees and, pulled out sting's "monster". Juvia started to rub it but really slowly. Sting grunted a little bit. Finally Juvia dove in and started sucking. Sting groans got louder and louder. Anything what Juvia couldn't get her hands did the rest. "Juvia im Cumming" sting groaned. Sting climaxed in Juvia's mouth. Like the good girl she was juvia swallowed it all. "Now time for the main event" Sting whisper in Juvia's ear. Sting aligned himself infront of Juvia's wet opening and slammed it in. Juvia screamed. (She was already used to it the first book😛) "Faster and harder Sting" juvia cried out. Sting went really fast pounded into her. "Sting im gonna cu-" juvia reached her climaxed and so did Sting. They lied there exhausted. "I love you Juvia" sting says as he kissed her forehead. "I love you too stingy-pooh" Juvia giggles. And so did sting and they fell asleep.

That's was actually my second lemon I did, it was shitty I know 💜💜
Khalelo out