Chapter 3: Jesus! A Loud Scream

As we ran further and further away from the attacking guards, I felt a pang of guilt. What will happen to Jin? Will he be okay? I thought. As if Tae had read my thoughts and said, "He will be okay, I know it. Jungkook would not want Jin to be hurt for all that I know." Why did Jin saved us? I thought again. Then I remembered something.

"Taehyung-ah! How about your friend? Rap Monster?" I asked remembering that his body was left lifeless in the dungeon.

"He is already dead. We cannot do about it anymore. He was poisoned and I felt bad about him. He was a good friend even though he is sometimes a jerk." Taehyung replied. Good thing that we were able to escape from them.

We arrived at a huge house. The house was painted white. There's a fountain and bushes in front that it made the house looked like a mansion!

Tae grabbed me in front of the door. He entered the password and then the door swung open. We were hand in hand entering inside. I looked at him slightly confused.

"Do you know whose house is this? Why did you know the password?" I asked.

"This is where I live. This is my house." He answered which made me surprise. How did he got this mansion by himself? Wow! I was in awe. Tae's house is a mansion and when we entered inside, it is way bigger in the inside. There are chandeliers and the living room is so wide. It is good to rest in there. I wonder where is the kitchen. I felt hungry from all the running earlier. My eyes are scanning in every corner. The windows are fiber glass. Tae told me to sit on his white sofa as he locked the front door and went to the kitchen to make us something to eat and drink. Finally, I feel safe and peace within this house.

As I was sitting comfortably on the couch while Taehyung was in the kitchen, I heard a scream from the back door. A scream that looked like someone is dying. Jesus! I felt terrified. Is this house hunted? What was that? What's going on? My heart beats faster. Taehyung suddenly appeared in front of me. He was also terrified upon hearing the loud scream from the back door. Who was that?

Taehyung's POV

I went into the kitchen and made some ramen noodles and juice. This is all what I know to cook. But I was startled by the loud scream heard from the back door. I quickly went to the living room where Ashlynn is waiting. She must be terrified too. I saw her standing from the sofa and I went near her.

"Stay here. I'll check the back door." I said, grabbing a knife from the kitchen. I went to where the loud screaming was coming. I peek at the glass window to check if there was someone suspicious out there. I see a pink haired guy who was standing outside the backdoor. Wait, isn't it Jimin? Why is he here? Then a man attacked him from behind. Oh no! But I was thankful that Jimin managed to dodge it. He is using his senses to identify where the enemy is without looking. Then the man screamed loudly when Jimin twisted his arms and cut his legs. So that was why a loud scream was heard earlier. I can see two lifeless body on the ground. I bet they were Jungkook's men. I quickly opened the back door while Jimin was still outside. He went inside and a smirk formed on his lips. He must be proud to kill an enemy.

"Why are you here Jimin? It's your day off

"Why are you here Jimin? It's your day off." I said to him. "Anyways, thank you for saving us." I said as I pointed to Ashlynn at the living room. We walked to the living room and sit on the white sofa.

"It's my job to save you. I did that not to save her, just to clarify it to you." He said. Jimin is my lifetime bodyguard that was sent by my parents. He is an expert in fighting and even in killing. He shows no mercy to the enemies.

"So, why did you came back? It is your day off, right?" I asked again.

"I was tracking you down. I put a device on your shoes to track where you are and when I found out that something was not right, so I came back. I didn't know you brought a girl in this house." Jimin said slightly irritated at the last sentence.

"Oh! I almost forgot! She is the girl I was talking to you. The girl who is my childhood friend, also my best friend. Ashlynn."

Jimin just nodded not interested of the introduction. But I glared at him so he have no other choice but to acknowledge Ashlynn.

"Hi! Jimin's the name. Taehyung's personal bodyguard." Jimin said.

"I'm Ashlynn. Nice to meet you, Jimin." Ashlynn replied giving Jimin a warm smile.

"So Taehyung, what happened?" Jimin asked. I explained everything from the start where Ashlynn and I met at the park talking, eating ice cream, and was about to go home when suddenly Rap Monster appeared but was being hostage by Jungkook's man. I was fighting with the man while Ashlynn run away to look for help but was kidnapped by Jungkook and I ran after the car but Jungkook's men catches me and brought me to the dungeon. I didn't know they also catches Rap Monster because when I woke up, I saw him being tied with a chain and so do I. Then after a while, Ashlynn was being chained across from me. Rap Monster was being poisoned by Suga, one of Jungkook's best fighter and Rap Monster died quickly. I feel pity for him but there was nothing that I can do at that time. Then Jin, Jungkook's best buddy helped us escaped. I explained to Jimin what happened until the very end. Just as I was finished explaining, a gunshot was heard nearby the house.

To be continued..

Author's Note:

This fanfic was done through putting all ideas together from our friends in ARMY AMINO group chat. We hope you like it!

Co-writers:

royalquote

serica_alphonare

Ashlynxinci

Cheenans