Chapter One

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter One-

"Mr. Styles?", Hazel, Harry's secretary asks.

Harry spins around in his chair.

"Yes, Ms. Grey?", Harry asks, smiling politely at her.

Hazel was a older-aged woman with grey hair and bright eyes. She had worked at Styles & Co. since it was first introduced in the industry when she had only been middle-aged.

"I've just gotten off the phone with Mr. Brooks, he wants to know when you'll have your new assistant", Hazel says.

Harry sighs.

Mr. Frank Brooks was the head of the management for companies in London.

He was the one to go around and check in on them every once in a while to make sure things were going ok at the company.

Harry's been looking for a new assistant for weeks, but none of the ones he's interviewed seem qualified enough, or the fact that they only want to flirt with him.

Harry had a bad streak in the lines of dating.

It was bad enough that the media only saw him as a womanizer since he's had a bunch of girlfriends, but that wasn't his fault.

All the girls he's dated act like they love him, but they only want him for his money. They keep the act up until he spends pretty much all his money on them and then they leave him with nothing.

Harry had vowed that he wouldn't date anyone until he was almost thirty, he was just about twenty four now, so he had enough time left.

He chose the time right to focus on his job, making sure that Styles & Co. was up to date on everything and was doing the best it could, keeping the sales up.

"I don't know Hazel, can't seem to find a good one", Harry says.

"Mr. Brooks has offered to send over one of his lower employees, Zayn Malik for an interview", Hazel says.

Harry shakes his head, mentally groaning at the fact that Frank didn't think he could employ someone on his own.

"That won't be necessary, I'm sure I'll find someone eventually", Harry says.

"Sir, that's the problem. He wants you to have a new assistant by Friday, or he'll be sending one over that he chooses", Hazel says.

Harry's eyes pop out of his head slightly.

He gulps.

"F-Friday? As in t-this coming Friday?", Harry stutters.

Hazel nods.

"I'm afraid so, Mr. Styles", She says.

Harry leans back in his desk chair, his fingers grasping the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, well I guess I'm going to have to call in a few favors then", Harry says.

He turns around in his desk chair, grabbing a few papers from one of the drawers.

"Can you make a few copies of these for me by this afternoon? I need them for my meeting with Mr. Payne tomorrow", Harry says.

"Will do, sir. Good luck", Hazel says.

Harry smiles.

"Thank you", He says.

Hazel quietly shuffled out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

Harry groans before he grabs the phone off of his desk and dials a number.

The person on the other end picks up after three rings.