Chapter Ten

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter Ten-

It had been a week since Harry and Georgia had last spoke.

Georgia desperately wanted to call him, but she had promised him his space, so she kept it.

Today was Tuesday, which meant Georgia had to work. She always had off on Monday's, even though everyone else went to work.

Georgia arrived at the office, feeling terrible. She knew she was catching something, but still had to work.

She was sitting in her office, right after Nick had invited her to lunch, to which she politely declined.

Harry hadn't asked her to do anything or call her to his office all day, but she didn't think anything of it.

The day seemed to drone on for her, but eventually her shift was over and she could go home.

She grabbed her things and took the elevator down to the lobby, searching through her bag for her car keys.

"Georgia, have you seen Mr. Styles today?", Nancy asked.

Georgia shook her head.

"No I haven't, why?", Georgia asks, confused.

"He didn't come into work today, I thought maybe he was out of town again or something", Nancy says.

Georgia's mind stopped.

Harry didn't come to work today?

"Was he in yesterday?", Georgia asks.

Nancy shakes her head.

"Afraid not, haven't seen him since before he left for his trip", Nancy says.

Georgia's mind is racing now.

"O-Ok", Georgia says.

Nancy offers a small smile before returning to work.

Georgia quickly hopes into her car, turning on her engine to go to the one place she might find answers.

But all she could think about, was where the hell was Harry?

She arrived at Harry's house shortly after, only one car was in the driveway.

It was Barbara's.

Georgia sighed before getting out of the car, walking up and knocking on the door.

Barbara opened the door, smiling when she saw Georgia.

"Hello, Georgia. What brings you by?", She asks.

"Is Harry here? He didn't come in to work today", Georgia says.

Barbara shakes her head sadly.

"I'm afraid not. I haven't seen him since before the trip. Figured he was still with you", Barbara says.

"I haven't seen him since Friday. Dropped me off at home and then left. I don't know where he went. I just hope he's ok", Georgia says.

Barbara offers a sympathetic look.

"I'm sure he's fine. Are you?", Barbara asks, looking Georgia's state up and down.

She didn't look good.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Got to head home though, thanks for your help", Georgia says.

"Anytime", Barbara says.

Georgia slowly walks back to her car.