Chapter Twelve

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter Twelve-

Today was a very special day.

Georgia had woken up early to help Barbara prepare for it.

They had stayed at Harry's house the previous night, and Barbara had asked Georgia if she wanted to help her.

"Is the party all ready?", Georgia asks, putting the last few details on the cake they had previously made.

Barbara smiles and nods.

"Yes. All the guests are coming, I think he'll be excited to see his mum and Gemma", Barbara says.

Georgia hadn't realized she'd be meeting Harry's family so soon, and her eyes widened.

Barbara laughed.

"Don't worry too much, they are very welcoming", She reassures her.

The house was already set up with decorations.

The party wasn't due to start until around four, and it was only about eight thirty, so after they finished Georgia went back to bed with Harry.

When she walked in he was lying on his stomach facing the door, his one arm hanging off of the other side of the bed.

His shirtless torso stuck out from above the covers and on of his feet stuck out from the bottom.

Claire, Harry's cat, was curled up in a ball next to his feet, sleeping peacefully.

Harry's hair was a mess, the curls lying in various places on his head and in front of his face.

He had some scruff coming in on his chin and just above his top lip, under his nose.

His mouth was open slightly, and his deep breaths were heard, along with some light snores.

Georgia smiled, and gently climbed in bed with him, wrapping an arm over his back.

He stirred slightly, rolling over to face her, a sleepy smile on his face as his arm snaked around Georgia's waist.

He open one of his eyes, squinting slightly as his bright green eye sparkles, and the pupil dilated.

"Mmmm, 'orning", Harry rasped out.

Georgia smiled, pressing a kiss on the end of his nose.

"Not yet, baby. Let's sleep for a while longer, it's only around eight thirty", Georgia says.

Harry let's out a sleepy sigh through his nose, his eye closing again.

"...ok", Harry says.

He snuggles closer to her.

"Where did you go?", He finally asks.

Georgia shakes her head.

"You'll find out later", She says.

He chuckles lightly.

"Alright", He says, not opening his eyes once.

Georgia places a kiss to his chest.

"Goodnight, baby", She whispers.

"'Night, love", Harry whispers back.

It was hours later when Georgia awoke again, and Harry was still soundly asleep beside her.

She smiled as he mumbled words in his sleep, something he's always done.

It was cute, really.

"Claire....no....not a toy", He mumbled.