Chapter Eleven

-Mr. Styles-

-Chapter Eleven-

Harry didn't sleep that night, he couldn't.

His mind was racing with not only how mad he was at himself, but how mad he was at what had happened on the trip, and how mad Georgia surely was at him. He was worried about her too, he told himself he wasn't leaving unless she asked him to.

It was about eight in the morning when Harry gently untangled himself from Georgia's arms, as much as he didn't want to.

He went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower, since he hadn't for a while.

The water stung his cuts and bruises, but he didn't care. He stayed in the shower for a while, letting his mind run wild and think over what had just happened in his life.

When he got out, he pulled a pair of boxers on, and some pants, before decided to leave his hair the way it was and let it air dry.

He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He looked terrible.

His left eyes was slightly swollen and harshly bruised a nasty black and blue.

One side of his bottom lip had a nasty cut in it and was also swollen up.

There was a bruise on his cheek, and a cut above his eyebrow.

Harry didn't know if he could bring himself to actually tell Georgia what had really happened.

He brushed his teeth before leaving the bathroom and returning to Georgia's room.

When he walked in, she was awake.

"Morning, sunshine", Harry rasped out, not letting his mood ruin how much he loved her.

Georgia smiled.

"Morning", She says.

Harry ran his hand through his hair before walking over and sitting down next to her.

"How are you feeling?", Harry asks, making a strand of hair from out of her face.

She shrugs.

"Ok, better than last night. I was so out of it", She says.

Harry chuckles.

"Yeah, you were", He says.

Georgia looks Harry in the eye, pulling him closer to her.

She inhaled deeply, and sighed in contentment.

He still smelled amazing, as always.

"I missed you", She mumbles against his bare torso.

Harry presses a kiss to her hair.

"I missed you too", He says, staring blankly as he remembers what had happened only two nights ago.

A few moments of silence went by, before Georgia spoke up.

"Harry?", She asks.

"Hmm?", He hums in response.

"Last night you said you'd tell em what happened. Will you please tell me?", Georgia asks.

Harry swallowed hard.