4*Bonus chapter

Hello there! It's me Theresa. I am the writer of this book and many other books. This is like the bonus part for this book and I hope you all enjoy this chapter! 

Part 1. The inspiration of the story was inspired by The Monkees song called, "The Girl I Left Behind Me" . Obviously,Davy Jones sings the song,and him being my favorite Monkee,I instantly fell in love with the song. Something about Davy and his vocals in this song and almost every other song that he sings is just amazing to me. Anyways,when I heard this song,I wanted to create a story that deals with this song's lyrics.  In the first verse of the song,the lyrics of "You always said that you must be free" when I heard that lyric,I got the idea to write a story about a girl who was in show business  and was dating Davy from The Monkees. And I wanted to cause a problem/and or conflict which was to have the girl (aka Theresa) die mysteriously. But in the end,Davy was just dreaming that Theresa had died. I hope this makes sense and I hope you all have enjoyed this little snippet on why I created this story. :) And the title is based the song title,instead of the story being called the song,I wanted to have it be "The Girl we left behind" representing that The Monkees had left their best friend behind because of her death that Davy dreamt about.

Part 2: And now,I present to you,The Monkees song,"The Girl I Left Behind Me" (Link/video at the top) :) 

-Much Love: Theresa