Chapter 1

'Comments making me ugly cry, no matter where I am, that is not okay... Gosh I love you guys. Welp, back to writing. I swear I'm never going to finish any of these fanfics...'

"You have any plans today?" Thomas asked.

"It depends, do you wanna do something productive?" I questioned.

"No," he replied.

"Then no, I'm free," I told him, smiling.

He laughed and stood up, reaching a hand out for me to grab. I took it and he helped me up.

"I'm kidnapping you now," he said calmly, looking at me with a straight face.

"Ah man, that's like the fourth time this week," I whined with a playful huff, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Yup," he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his house.

Luckily he didn't pay much attention to me because I had turned into lava and my face was a tomato.

"We have arrived!" Thomas exclaims triumphantly, unlocking the door and, literally, pushing me in.

"Thomas!" I yelped. I tripped over my own feet and fell on the floor. I paused then started laughing.

"Smooth Y/n, smooth," Thomas commented, closing the door.

He placed one foot on my shoulder, loudly proclaiming, "I have taken down this mighty beast!"

"Rawr!" I yelled, batting at his leg.

"I will bite you," I threatened. He laughed and stepped off me.

I started to stand bit instead he picked me up bridal style. I gasped in surprise.

He walked over to his couch and dropped me there.

'Ahh, memories...  Crazy memories of crazy me.'

"Your such a child Y/n," he teased, poking my nose.

"Pfft, your the one with a video on your YouTube channel that is literally called 'Growing Up'," I retorted.

"Hm, fair point," he said thoughtfully.

"Yes, I am good at making those," I agreed.

He laughed, shaking his head a bit.

"You're such a child," He teased again, poking me in the side this time.

'This is going no where. Wait! I know what to do.'

(Time skip)

'Ye, I just did that. Like a boss.'