Chapter 9

Hi guys.. sry guys its just small update...ill update big 1 2mrw...plzz..comment wat u lyk abt the story and plz vote...

Manik was messaging  someone when they where waiting 4 arshi and fab 4..!!!..
Nan-manik who r u messaging...
Man-why r u curious...??...u knw i am messaging some1 special...
Nan-wat??u luv someone...
Man-why cant i luv some1??am i not hot??handsome??..so yes..
Nan-mmm u can...she murmurred(why am i asking,marry tat gal hv kids wid her..huh monster manik,he luvs some1..i was only thinking of him..)
Manik heard it he smiled widely..
Man-did u say something..
Nan-no..i was wondering who is the lucky girl..murmurre.(lucky my foot..i ill show her and this monster who nandini murthy is)..
Shes so jealous..at tat tym she 4gt her fear..
Man-oo yea..i ill introduce her..
Suddenly..
Cab-kiski baat kar raheyu??..
Man-abt my some1 special.
while fab 3 and arnav trying 2 control their smile while khushi shocked and she jus want to hug her console her...
Nandu is also no less she understood wat her sis feels and said i am fyn...and she message khushi something..there was tint of naughtinesss in both their eyes..
Khu-wow nyc manik its gud 2 knw  u have some1..by d way nandu how abt ur luv lyf..i think the guy who came to pick u up..yesterday is ur boyfriend..
Nan-not till now...my parents have found him 4 me..
Khu-wow nyc..
Now fab 3 was shocked..
While manik understood his plan..nandu is his jaan...who can understand him..while cabir knows the bond of manan ...was happy...!!!...
Arnav even though he has knwn khushi 4 few days..she cld learn her facial expression..and so every1 decide 2 chuck the topic(and yea manik was messaging cabnav...)
Cab-guys let us order something..i am feeling hungry...
Fab 4-bhukkad...
While arnav and nanshi..smiled...
They decided 2 go rain forest restaurant...

They ordered the mocktails while they  decide to what to eat

Cab-wat u guys wanna have..i think we can order..chilly chicken..ameican chopsy..butterchicken...kabab...palak panner...
While rest was looking as if he was an alien..
Cab-wat guys??i am really hungry..if u guys want order something else...
Suddenly maniks phone rang..after seeing the num he moved out...he was angry after seeing the num...rest decided to wait..all have who its .
Ok guys..i am stopping who called manik...guys the number of read is 1.3k..but 130 votes..plz guys vote...ill update 2mrw rest..so tell me ur suggestion..bye..i luv inline comments