Chapter 12

Flasback continues..
Next day manik woke up with hope that 2day everything will be fine.He thought he will meet his angel soon..He want to tell her he gt his ma..and he wants to be happy...but his happiness was not complete without her...he dint sleep..he was just trying 2 sleep...but he dint want nyo to know....but nyo knew it...his son needs his star...
So after freshening up. ..he was about to go down when his phone rang..
He took his phone....it was call from unknown number...wat he heard made him numb....
Manik tells the who called and wat the person said...nandu was numb..she understood who called..she looked at khushi..with tears in her eyes...khushi being nandus soul sister..
Khushi hugged manik and consoled him...
Khu-so manik wat did she said in phone??.
Man-she wanted me to get married to her otherwise she said she il kill my angel..
Nanshi-what???..
Man-that fool doesnt knw..i gt my angel back and he luks at nandu lovingly...
Cab coughed to break maniks trance..
Manik glared cabir who break his admiration session...
Khu-so wats d plan..
Cab-manik il have 2 act as ge 4gt angel..nandu can u help us..
Nan-wat can i do??.she asked with confused pout..
Cab-can u act as maniks gf..please..
Fab 4 and arnav also pleaded..
Nandu shocked cabir rocked..

Manik smirked..

Man-nandu wont u do this much for ur frnd

Nan-ha ok i ill help u..
Fab 5 and arnav-so plan is on...
Nanshi smiled...
So 2day we il invite her 4 dinner..
When every1 moved ahead...nandini was pulled by manik to oneside and khushi pulled arnav..
Fab 4 reached the parking..and when they turned back they saw manan and arshi is missing..
Inside manan..
Man-so miss girlfriend...u knw u shd say proper bye to ur bf..
Nan placed her around his neck and said..
Nan-but mr bf this not real it is fake...
Man-he became serious..u think my love is fake...i can see through u nandu...i love u nandu..u knw without u i was in darkness..why r u acting..u dont trust our love..is it nt strong..i was dying each day without u...
Nandu couldnt hold her back..she hugged him...
Nan-never ever say tat manik..i was hiding all this becoz of ur safety...4 now..dont tell any1 abt this and yea khushi is my sis..
Man-mm ok..but 1st lemme hug my gf aft so many years..
Nan-mr malhothra let us stop it...our frnds il be waiting..
On other side..
Arn-so khushi..u dont knw me..
Khu-nahi miss raizada..
Arn-haha very funny....i missed u so much..i was thinking of coming 2 meet u baby..i love u..
Khu-acha i dint knw tat..
Arn-khushi
Khu-ok baba love u baby...
Arn-nandu is ur sister..
Khu-yes v hv 2 hide d relation til manans pblem is solved..
Arn-yes..
Who is the person called..arshi is in love..manik and nandu is 2gether..plz comment and vote..