Chapter 11

Here is the chapter.. but i am disappointed views reducing..
Shy-ooo so u came 2 knw abt it..very bad....!!!..luk at ur bad luck manik...ur mom died when u were born...when u got true love she died..she also suffered..u knw my mother left me 4 u...but she cldnt get d love she deserved...he smiled evilly....she left her own son 4 a bad luck lyk u...i am so happy 2 see u broken....but d truth is d great nyonika malhotra loves u more than anything in this world...!!she was forced 2 act she onlyneed money becoz she wanted 2 protect u from me and my dad....poor lady..wat she deserved...hatred from u...oooo yea...me and dad..tried 2 kill u by keeping bomb...in ur car..unfortunately..ur gf died...but v r more than happy 2 see u broken..
Manik was already broken...but this news made him shattered...
Man-wat???
Shy-ooo my baby broo..u dint knw....mmmm......my mom.....knws the punishment if she deny something...u knw ur dad didnt knw she was my mum....my dad forced her 4 this marriage 4 money...becoz my dad was bankrupted..we wanted money...but that stupid lady who is called as my mum..told the truth 2 ur dad..he supported her..and the gt divorce...using his power....so i thot 2 use my moms love 4 me....and get money but no...she dont buy it..she ssaid its all maniks...so v understood u r her weakness more than me...(women need not carry the child in their womb 2 b mum)..
So.. v tld her abt her truth 2 u in a improvise way..tat she married ur dad 4 money....and she left me and dad..4 ur dad's money..so she stayed away from u...
Man-no....
Sya-so now wat can i do now..poor little boy...haha...oops...i 4gt 2  tell u..i am geeting married to sheetal its just give and take relationship...i ill get money...tats wat i want..
He leaves from there leaving complety broken..and guilt striken manik..
He was completely in darkness...he wanted his star by side....but then he saw his mother...standing with tears in her eyes..
Ma-ma..mujhe maaf kardo mujhe..
Nyo-sshhh meri jaan...its ok..its becoz of me u startec hating me..its ok..
Ma-thank u ma..if nandu was here..she wld have been here she wld be happy..u knw ma..every1 is saying she is dead..but if she is dead..i would nt be alive..
Nyo-shhh..aisa nahi bolti jaan....ur hope will win...u r strong my baby...
They talked alot..and manik slept with his head in nyo's lap....but this not d end much more to go...

but this not d end much more to go

Sheetal kapoor-27 yrs old..money and drinks..is imp 4 her..alcholic..
Plz comment and vote..