Chapter 13

Manan broke their hug...he sits on his kness take nandini leg in his hand..
Nan-aap kya kar rahe hu aap..get up...
Manik takes the payal from his pocket which he bought 4 her and he maker wear it.Nandu had tears of happiness ..
Man-i want 2 hear d sound of payal always....which il indicate our happiness in our world....
Nan-it will manik and this tym no1 can tear us apart..by d way .did u invite her.
Man-one minute how come u knw her..
Nan-i ill tell u everything..and i have 2 apologize to nyo ma'am i thought she is also involved in it...even though she wasnt.
Man-its ok..she il understand ur point of view..by d way its long time since we romanced..he said with naughty smirk..
Nandini blushes....manik let us go every1 us waiting..
Man-atleast give me a dose na??.plz na...he nagged lyk a baby..
Nan-close your eyes.
Man-ok he closed his eyes..
Nandu was shy..
Manik opened one of his eyes..
Nan-manik no cheating..
Man-i dint cheat..nandu raised her eye brows..
Man-ok no cheating he again closed his eyes..
Man-tumshe nahi hoga..
Nan-hoga na..
Man-ok then..she kissed her cheeks..
Man-itni himmat..
Nan-4 now this is enough let us go na plzz..
Man-ok nandu..let us go..they move 2 their frnds..
Arshi side..
Arnav made khushi wear the payal

Khu-i am so happy arnav..u knw tat day when i missed the payal nandu gv me i was so sad..i couldnt find in any store the payal similar to the one nandu gave..
Arn-i am there na wid u...i knw..how u missed that payal..i knw wat nandu means to u...and she dint knw abt it na..
Khu-u knw na she is so important 2 me.. shes lyk my daughter..i cant see her sad...now she ill be happy seeing d payal..luv u..
Arn-luv u too..
Khu-let us go ..
Arn-its nt fair khushi..plz one dose..na
She kissed his nose and pulled him out...and she left his hands before reaching their frnds
Both the couple reached their frnds at the same tym..
Cab-guys where were u???v where waiting 4 u...since ages.r we missing something..
Manan and cavya said no....
Manik-v hv a plan let us continuee..
Happy friendship day..plz vote and comment