1. Found....

Hello!! This is my first story, and I hope to take you on an adventure to remember! I'm a huge Swaragini fan, I wanted to add some flavor to the tale,  and of course twists, making drastic plot twists and more!.. All the characters are the same in this story, and new one's will be introduced... Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

After Laksh's betrayal Ragini was left shattered. She left her family, and everything with it, hoping to never face them again....

The 2 families looked for Ragini everywhere. Kavya, was a horrible person, and was soon taken care of. The Maheshwari family, reached Mumbai looking for Ragini. They knocked on a door to a modern and big house. A dashing and hot man opened the door. "Hello, how can I help you?" ,asked the man. "We are looking for this person named Ragini. Does she live here?" asked Sanskaar showing a picture of Ragini. The man smiled."Hi, I am Ranveer. Nice to meet you. Yes, there is a person named Ragini living here." ,he said shaking Sanskaar's hand. The families face lit with joy, thinking they may have at last found Ragini. "Can we meet her?" ,asked Swara eager to meet her sister. "I'm sorry actually she is not here. Wait why are we standing here, please excuse my manners, please come in." ,said Ranveer letting the family into the house, and led them to the living room. As everyone got settled into the living room, Ranveer asked one servant to bring some chai and snacks. Once everyone was settled they indulged into a conversation. "If you don't mind me asking what relation do you have with Ragini?" ,asked Ranveer. "We are...... I mean were her in-laws. Where has Ragini gone?" ,asked Annapurna. Ranveer was about to answer when a sweet little voice yelled, "Papa!!! I am home!!!!!" ,everyone turned to see a little girl in a dress running towards Ranveer. "Mohini!!! Happy Birthday princess!!!" ,said Ranveer embracing her in a hug, he then took out a present hidden in his pocket, and gave it to her. "Go open it in your room, and wait I have a big surprise for you, but you have to wait ok?" , said Ranveer. "Ok papa." ,said Mohini giving a Ranveer a kiss on his cheek, and left to her room, eager to see her present. "She is your daughter? She is soo cute!!" ,said Swara. "Yes she is, today is her birthday. Wait why don't ya'll stay for some time?!" ,said Ranveer, "You can stay over here." "I don't see why not" ,said Durga prasad. "Soo what about Ragini?" asked Laksh, faking his care for Ragini. Ranveer was about to say, when...

"Did anyone miss me?"

Ranveer nearly fell out of his chair hearing the lady's voice. The Maheshwari's recognized the voice. The lady was standing with a suitcase walking in. She was wearing army clothes, she had her arm in a cast, and a bandage around her head, she was smiling. She was none other than Ragini.....

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll enjoy this story to the end, this was just a start. Please do comment for who should play Ranveer and who should play Mohini, as i couldn't decide!! 

Until then....