5. Ambush?

Hello!! Sorry, I got held up with some stuff. Here is another update. Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ragini, what happened at Himalayas?" asked Ranveer. "It started off with us looking for the location of a bomb planted by a group of unknown people. We had to disable the bomb, and find the people who planted it. I was leading a small group as we had to stay light on our feet, we knew they were here somewhere. We split up and went to the different sides of the the mountains. I hiked up to keep an eye on everything. I was on the lookout when we were ambushed," said Ragini putting the golden book back in it's hiding place. "Ambushed?! But how?" asked Ranveer. Ragini winced at the question, she knew Ranveer's reaction wouldn't be good if he found out what happened. "It was just a regular ambush" Ragini stated hiding the truth. "Ragini...we know you are hiding something. Come on, say the truth" said Swara.

Suddenly, Ragini heard a gun-cock. Ragini turned around from the bookshelf and was shocked to see goons behind the family members, and Swara pointing a gun at her. "Tell us Ragini, what happened. Or should I explain the truth behind what happened at Himalayas..."  said Swara. The Maheshwari  family and RagVeer were shocked to see Swara's new avatar. "Swara what are you doing?" asked Ragini reaching for a gun she had hidden in the bookshelf, for an emergency. "Something I should have done long ago.." said Swara aiming the gun at her. Ragini quickly reacted by pointing her gun back at  Swara. The goons changed their aim from the family to Ragini. "I don't want to do this. Why are you doing this? Please think this through. And how did you know what happened at the Himalayas?" asked Ragini. "Ohh that is simple, I did it all for revenge!!" said Swara. And then a gunshot filled the room.

The gun shot had come from behind Ragini. Ragini turned around and found herself facing Laksh. Laksh stood pointing his gun at Ragini. "We can make this easy for you. Just surrender your gun..." said Swara signaling towards Ragini's gun. Ragini hesitated to do so. "Do it or else I will shoot!!!" said Laksh pointing his gun from Ragini to Ranveer. Ragini quickly placed her gun on the floor. "Now move your gun away from him" said Ragini. Laksh let out a devilish laugh, and without a second to react, shot Ranveer.

"Ragini!!!!!!," yelled Ranveer shaking Ragini, "Ragini! Snap out of it!!" said Ranveer. Ragini snapped back to reality. The video had just finished, Ragini had just put the book back into the shelf. Laksh was gone, Swara had no gun, Ranveer hadn't been shot. Ragini had tears streaming down her face remembering the terrible thing that she saw, a horrible vision. She  remembered what happened at Himalayas, how she lost someone very special to her, the tourture.  "Ragini, what happened?" asked Ranveer. "N-nothing" said Ragini wiping her tears. "You don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to" said Ranveer putting a supporting hand on her arm. That was another great thing she loved about Ranveer. More than a husband, he was a great friend, and respected her feelings. "I-I need to be alone for a little" said Ragini wiping the next pair of tears that ran down her face as she ran up the stairs to RagVeer's room. "Is mumma alright?" asked Mohini tugging Ranveer's leg. "I don't know, but something is definitely bothering her" said Ranveer looking worried at the direction where Ragini went. In RagVeer's room, Ragini was sitting on the bed looking at a knife, a knife connected with so much pain. Pain.... that stuck with the terrible truth of reality... 

Precap: Flashback of Himalayas

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the update. Do comment what you think, questions you have, and suggestions. And obviously, keep guessing!!!