3.

Hello!! I am here with another update! Enjoy.....

________________________________________________________________________________

Ranveer looked at Ragini at once, "Wait..... How did this happen? And all these injuries?" he asked worried. Ragini looked back at him, but pain shot through her shoulder before she could answer. "Never mind you can tell me later we first need to dress this wound before more blood loss occurs" said Ranveer. He was feeling really bad causing her pain.  After he finished redressing the wound, a tear escaped his eye. Ragini quickly wiped the tear away, "Ranveer.... See,  I am fine. It's not your fault." ,said Ragini raising Ranveers face to look at her. "I am so sorry." ,said Ranveer before embracing her in a hug. Ragini could feel how bad and hurt he felt. She looked into his eyes conveying everything would be o.k.... But, somewhere deep down she had a bad feeling something was going to happen. She gave a quick peck on his cheek and went back to unpacking.

Night had arrived, everyone was sleeping. Ragini woke up feeling some pain in her arm and shoulder, she went down to the kitchen to get some water hoping it could help ease some pain. At the same time Swara was in the kitchen getting a drink of water. Swara heard footsteps coming to the kitchen, she quickly hid behind the door. She grabbed a knife ready to attack. The kitchen was somewhat dark, so the person came and turned on the light. Immediately Swara tried to stab the person with a knife thinking it was a thief. Before the knife could hit the person they grabbed the knife with their bare hands, causing a gash in their hand making it bleed. The person hissed in pain. The person is revealed to be Ragini. "Ohh my gosh!! I am soo sorry Ragini, I thought you were a thief!!!" ,said Swara seeing Ragini who she attacked. "It's ok Swara, you didn't know who it was" ,said Ragini smiling a little. "But if it were to be someone else, they would get quite a beating." ,said Ragini signalling to the knife. Soon they both started laughing. They both soon stopped laughing. Swara then noticed Ragini's bleeding hand. "Oh my gosh Ragini! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you" ,said Swara making Ragini sit on a chair close to where they were standing. Swara bandaged Ragini's hand. Once the bandaging was done they looked at each other and their eyes met. Ragini couldn't hold it any longer and embraced Swara in a sisterly hug, "I am so sorry Swara. I'm sorry I went away from you these 7 years. I broke our promise, I broke Swaragini" ,said Ragini crying. Swara hugged her tighter tears flowing from her own eyes. "We are finally together," said Swara breaking the hug, "And now there is nothing that can separate us" They both smiled at each other. "Swara how come you are up at this time?" ,asked Ragini. "I just came to go get a drink of water" ,said Swara.  "Same here" ,said Ragini as she drank some water. "We'll talk tomorrow.  Anyways, your husband may be missing you" ,said Ragini  giving a teasing look to Swara. Swara blushed a little and playfully hit Ragini's arm. "O.k. I shall get going" ,said Ragini walking out the kitchen. "Ragini" ,called out Swara. Ragini turned around to Swara. Swara wrapped her in another hug. Ragini hugged her back. "Sorry, I  just  really missed you. Please don't leave like this again" ,said Swara. They broke the hug. "Don't worry I won't leave you. I promise" ,said Ragini. With that they both walked out of the kitchen. "Goodnight." ,said Ragini. "Goodnight." ,said Swara. And they both left to their rooms.

Everyone woke up in the morning, got fresh and came down for breakfast. As they came down they saw Ranveer chasing Ragini around the dining table. Ranveer had flour in his hair, and was drenching wet. "Ragini!!! I will not leave you now!!!" ,said Ranveer trying to corner her, but she escaped. "Hahaha we'll see about that! Only if you can catch me!!" ,said Ragini running towards the living room, she stopped as she saw the Maheshwari family present and watching them.  At that same time Ranveer grabbed a big jug of water and poured it on Ragini. Ragini was shocked, "Ranveer!!!" ,yelled Ragini. But Ranveer pulled her towards him making her collide into his chest. "Haha my beautiful wife, I told you I would get you." ,said Ranveer kissing her cheek. "Ranveer..." ,said Ragini. But Ranveer interrupted her again, "Shhh!!!! Let's enjoy this moment" said Ranveer wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. "I missed you soo much." ,he said as he brought his lips closer to her's for a kiss. Before Ranveer could kiss her, Ragini put her hand in front of her lips and said, "Ranveer!!!!! We are not alone!!! The family is here too!!!" Ranveer stopped dead and looked to his side and saw the family staring at them, amused by their antics. "Ohh my! Did we come at the wrong time, in middle of your romance?!" asked Sanskaar, while all started teasing them. Soon everyone started to laugh while Ranveer and Ragini flushed in embarrassment...

Precap: RagLak confrontation on the topic of Mohini.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, today's update was a little boring. I wanted to lighten the situation a little, as after this it will start getting serious. *hint hint the precap*  The story is soon to begin. Do comment who you think Mohini's father is. Keep guessing....