6. Some here, some there

I am sooo sorry that I am late. I will try to start being more regular. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback...

Ragini and her troops were hiking up one of the many mountains in the Himalayas. "Ok!! Everyone the people are somewhere here! Split up and find them! But most of all DISABLE THAT BOMB! Suresh, take your group to the left side of the mountain. Rajesh take yours to the right. I will be at the top keeping watch," said Ragini as her troops saluted and followed her orders. Ragini hiked up the mountain and kept watch. Suddenly, a knife was thrown in the direction of Ragini and was about to hit her when someone came in between. That someone was a very close person to Ragini. "Harsh!!," she yelled worried running to his side. Ragini called for troops to take him to get medical attention as she searched for any sight of where the knife came from. She was very eager to find those people as now they have hurt her Harsh(You will find out more about Harsh in the upcoming parts). After Harsh was taken away Ragini went back to eyeing her troops and looking for any possible direction from where that knife could have come from. That's when a few gun shots were fired from the side of the mountain. She felt a searing pain in her shoulder as she had been shot. She lost her balance as someone from behind pushed her. She tumbled down the mountain accumulating more injuries. She fell down a hole and hit her head on the hard ground loosing consciousness...

When she woke up, she found herself tied to a chair. Her shoulder was paining to a great extent, and waves of dizziness came washing over. She was in a cave with a small opening at the top which she had fallen from. "Looks like someone came around," said a man dressed in black, his face covered with a black and white mask. He was wearing the same necklace that Swara now had. "Who are you, and what do you want?," asked Ragini stalling for time as she secretly cut the ropes that tied her to the chair. "I am the leader of this group of people you are after. The mastermind, who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. You are probably wondering why I am doing this. I'll give you a hint, It's connected to something that happened a long time ago...... and to your past," said the man walking around Ragini, eyeing her like a hawk with hungry eyes wanting revenge. "And what do you want from me?," asked Ragini. The man pulled out a knife, and used the tip of the knife pushing into the bullet wound moving the knife slightly around making the wound worse. Ragini grimaced in pain. The man laughed, "Isn't it clear? I want you to suffer. I want you to feel the pain of reality..... I want revenge," said the man pulling the knife away, as she whimpered in pain. She finally managed to get out of the ropes when the man wasn't looking. The man turned around, only to notice Ragini was out of the ropes. He clapped his hands and goons came out behind him. They started attacking her. While she was handling the goons, one random goon came with a rod from behind and smashed it on her head causing it to bleed profusely. Ragini felt herself losing her balance, her vision was slowly blurring. She somehow managed to fight off the goons. "You fight well I must say," said the man. Without another second to spare, she knocked out the man giving a blow to his head. She found the closing system to the bomb behind her. "Rajesh and Suresh, I found the closing system to the bomb.  I am disabling it as we speak," said Ragini into the walkie talkie cutting a few wires in the closing system. "That's great!," said Rajesh through the walkie talkie. "Ok, I disabled the bomb. I need some backup, the people are also here, I am...," said Ragini when the man came behind and hit her on her shoulder, Ragini yelled in pain. "Ragini! Are you ok?!? What's going on?!?, " asked Suresh. Before Ragini could reply the man grabbed the knife he had, and stabbed Ragini in the stomach. Ragini fell to the ground wincing in pain, as she clutched her side to stop the bleeding, but it only got worse. "You'll be lucky if you survive, good luck in finding me!," said the masked man as he escaped, disappearing into the cave. "Ragini!! Can you hear me?!?! Come in!! Ragini where are you?!," asked Rajesh. Ragini reached the walkie talkie and with great difficulty she managed to say, "I am in a cave close to the edge of the mountain.  I-If I don't make it, t-tell Ranveer and Mohini, that I love them," said Ragini before blacking out.