Chapter three

I woke up feeling happy. I was going to spend the whole day with Carrie  We would go to the beach,  do whatever girls do. The truth is ,I've been feeling less girl like lately.

I woke up at 08 and went to take a bath. I filled the huge bathtub with warm water and put foam bath. I stayed there for a long time. Then i walked into my wardrobe and turned on the lights there. All i could see was black. Black dresses,  black skirts, black shoes, black t shirts.  Everything black. I really need to do shopping.  I decided to call her maybe she could borrow me some of her clothes only for today. Luckily she agreed to bring me clothes. It was already 10 when she came with clothes. She brought a cream white high-waisted skirt and a pale pink vest.
"There is no way im wearing that" I protested. 
" You  said I should bring clothes and I did. It's not a request it's a command." She said with a very firm voice. There was no way i6 could argue with her. So i wore it then allowed my hair to fall behind me and touch my ass. Then I wore my black sneakers. She  also brought make up.
I haven't used make up for almost my entire life.  Once. Won't. Kill. I. Guess.
She did my face and when she was done I looked at the mirror. What I saw shocked the hell out of me. I looked good. I looked nothing like my  usual self. Change is good. I suppose.
She was wearing a similar outfit,  the only difference was her yellow hair and her red and black sneakers. 
We used the Audi to go to the shops. We bought snacks and sun screen.
Then we went to the beach.
We spent half of the day swimming.
" I'm hungry and tired" that was what  Carrie  said when we were sitting on the shore drooling over  hot guys. Yep it was her idea.

We went to the showering area. I never liked showering there, but when you have someone like Carrie , who doesn't care what she does  and where she's doing it you  end up   doing just what you dreaded your whole life.
I have to admit,  I  enjoyed it. It  felt like a little adventure.
We wore our clothes and headed for the Romans pizza store. We ate chicken mayo and bacon thin  based pizza.
Because we were at the mall we decided to get me some new clothes
We started at Mr Price store. We checked dresses, and only one caught my  eyes.

It  was pink and lace like. Sleeveless. It was gorgeous.

I took the dress and went to try it on. She wanted to come with me to the fitting room. I said no. She couldn't  see the scars on my thighs. It's way too early
I fitted it and it was just above my knees.
"Wow girl it was made just for you ", that's what Carr said with awe written all over her face.
I thanked her and changed into what i was wearing before.
I bought the dress and a few pair of jeans and tees.
To say i enjoyed was an understatement. It was obviously more than  enjoyement.

But with life being a jerk and unfair , in the last shop we went to which was Woolworth , i saw him.
Yes i did.
As if that was not enough he made his way to us with a smile on his face.
After all he has done he still has the audacity to  smile at me.
I grabbed Carr's hand and dragged her out of the shop and into my car.
She tried asking why i did. But i couldn't tell her.
Not yet. I  thought.
It's too early to tell her all that.
"I'm tired, so I  figured it was better we leave. "I said.
She believed because she nodded her head and kept quite untill we were at her gate.
"Thank you , I  enjoyed.  We should do it some time." She said.
I wasn't there. So I just smiled and said sure.
With that I drove away to my doom.
There were only two words dancing in my mind.  Forcing me to acknowledge their presence.
Robert Paxson
Robert Paxson
Robert Paxson
That all that there was.
Why did he smile at me?
What was he going to say to me?
Or even worse
What was he going to do to me?

*******************************************
A/n
Who is Robert Paxson?
What is his deal with Kristen ?
What about the scars on her thighs?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote, comment and share.

Love
Sthabile