Chapter Nineteen

I'm so HAPPY! Actually,  "happy "isn't the word for it. I'm speechless. No words can touch what I'm feeling currently.
My location at the moment is the exam room and ten seconds back I had placed a fullstop on the last sentence of the last answer sheet for this term and this year.
I'm done with grade 11.
The last paper was Chemistry and it was so easy I wish I can just rub it on Miss Hudson's face.
Now that means I'm free to do what ever I want to do.
The paper was three hours. We started writing at nine o'clock.  Looking at the clock in front of me,I saw that I wrote the paper for a hour and a half. Awesomeness.
Nope. Not awesome at all. You don't get to leave the exam room untill the end of the duration of the paper. In my case,I had a hour and a half filled with  nothing but boredom.
Because of that situation my mind decided to remind me of what happened for the past few weeks of my life.
After Eric met up with Jake,Zullie and Erica they fixed things and now he lives with them. Jake decided to do business management so to take after his dad. Zullie and I are besties. And exams have never been this easy.
Looked at the clock once more and saw only thirty minutes had passed.
ONE HOUR REMAINING, before complete freedom.
I decided to kill time by sleeping.  I slept an dreamt of myself pregnant,staring at the lavender garden. Behind me was Jake with his arms around my huge belly. We were talking and laughing. Behind us was a huge house. Then something weird happened. He called my name in the most girly voice.
"Kristen!", he said shaking me untill I woke up.
Opening my eyes to see Miss Morris's face.
"Wake  up! Time is up. Hand in  your answer sheet", she said.
That made me want to scream for dear life and hug her, kiss her. Nope! Maybe hug her, but kiss her? Nope. No. Don't even think about it. Me kissing HER? Never.
Handing in the paper and walked out the class towards my locker.
The hall way was empty. Really empty. I wonder how they do it that fast.  How do you get out of school in about ten minutes.
Jake, Carr and Dustin  didn't come to school today. They don't do Chemistry.
Thinking of Jake reminded me of the dream I had.
I told my self it was nothing but a dream.
You know you would've liked it if it was a reality not a dream.
Shut up.
I was in my car. Drove home and got there in about twenty minutes.
It is extremely HOT.
Getting home I decided to take a shower. After that quickie, I went to my room and took out a white bum short and a black vest.
I went downstairs to get something to eat.
I made chicken flavoured noodles and boiled a  chicken drumstick. Pouring a can of just juice sparkling in a glass adding two ice cubes, I took my food ,went to sit on the patio and dug in. It was ambrosia.
After the meal I cleaned  the dishes and as I went to my room to change into  bikini top and bottom,the door bell rang.
"Who  could it be?", I asked myself as I went to open the door.
Who else could it be?
Shut up. I'm too exhausted to think.
Opening the door, I was greeted by a sweating Jake.
Joking he wasn't sweating. He was wearing a white short and a black vest. He also wore sandals. His hair was an attractive mess. As soon as I saw his blue eyes I thought about the dream I had back in class. It was awkward.
"Are you going to greet me or are you going to keep looking at me as if I'm your next meal",he said in the most chilled voice.
"Um... hey...", that was embarrassing, I guess that why my cheecks were heating up.
He chuckled before saying,"Put on scandals, a hat , sunglasses and your cellphone."
"Excuse me!? Where are we going?  I wasn't planning on going out today", I said folding my arms on my chest.
"I like the fact that you used the word "was", meaning it is in the past. Now you ARE going out with me", he said with a smile which said"I'm proud of myself.
Wait. Did he say he is taking me out?
Yes he did. Now take your lazy butt upstairs and get what he said you should get.
"I'll be back", I said not waiting for a response.
I met him  leaning on his car on the passenger's door. This time he was wearing a panama hat and sunglasses.
Both the hat and glasses matched mine.
He opened the door for me and I got in.     As he sat on his driver's seat he said, "You look gorgeous in those shorts ".
What?  Gorgeous?!
"Um... Thanks. I guess ", like honestly I didn't know what to say to that.
He looked at me, laughed and shocked hours head.
After that we drove in silence. We drove to the direction of the mall.
"What are we doing here?", I asked him.
"To buy. Duh", he said , packed the car and got out.
He opened my door, I got out and followed him.
We got in and bought snacks.
He also bought a picnic blanket. He paid and we went back to the car.
We drove in another silence.
My eyes were becoming heavy and heavier with every second that passed. Finally they couldn't handle it anymore, I closed them.
Few seconds later I felt a cold hand touching my neck. I opened them and screamed.
Once I realized it was Jake who had touched me. Because of that I gave him the most deadly look.
"What!?!!! Why did do you that?", I asked him.
"Because you don't sleep if you are sitting on the passenger's seat.
"Whatever",i said and then loooked outside the window.
We were in the middle of a forest. Opening the window,I was greeted by calming  sea breeze.
Are we near the beach?
What is the explaination of the sea breeze to you?  Doesn't it ring  a bell?
Shut up.
Okay. I'll zip it.
Good.
Suddenly we came across a blue sea. Like blue. Really blue.
The thing I liked about it was that it was empty. If there's one thing you should know about me is :I hate crowds.
He parked the car and took out the picnic blanket and the plastic full of snacks. As he started to walk away from the car,I got out too and followed him.
When I got to him he had already placed the blanket down and put the plastic on top.
"This is  a little celebration for finishing grade 11", he said pointing at the blanket and the sea.
Looking at the time it was half past twelve.
We sat down and ate some of the snacks in silence.
The sight of the sea gave me comfort. And that he was here with me made me feel safe in a way.
After that calming session he stood up and offered his hand for me.
I looked at it as if it was dirty or infected.
"What!? Just allow me to help you stand up. I won't kill you", he said.
"Really. You won't kill me? You never know", i said still looking at his hand.
"If I wanted to kill you I would have done it a long time back. But I don't want to", he explained.
I didn't move.
"Come on, let's have a walk along the beach".
With that being said, I stood up and walked with him.
We walked side by side near the beach. The little waves touched our feet.
We were chatting nonchalantly.
"You have become  the most important part of my life. I don't think you even notice it. Thanks", he said.
"You are so cheesy ", I said those words trying to ignore the blush that was crawling around my face.
"Excuse me! Who is cheesy?"her asked while he pushed me in to the sea. I fell there and sat down on the wet soil.
"O. My . Word. Did you have to do that?", I asked him as I stood up and pushed him in also.
Unfortunately, he held on to me tightly. So because of that I fell with him in the sea. By with him I mean on top of him. We laughed but no one dared to move away from the other. This reminds me of the day when I met his mom. We almost kissed.
His lips were inviting.
Then he said, "I hope you know CPR ".
"Why?",I asked frowning.
Is he sick or something?
You care.
Shut up.
We were still in that position.
"Because you are taking my breath away", he said with a satisfied grin on his lips.
"You and your pick up lines",I  said and stood up.
He did the same.
"Dang. Now I'm wet", I said.
"Hey, look on  the bright side. I'm also wet."
"What's bright about that?", I didn't understand it.
" I don't know".
He came closer to me and his blue eyes staring at mine in a very tempting manner.
I turned around and walked away, back to sit at the blanket.
He joined me a few minutes later.
He took off his vest and displayed his amazing abs. Did he really have to do that?
This guy though...
He is hot.
Do you know how to keep quite?
I doubt.
I can see.
The sun was setting now.  The beautiful gold sun rays were reflected on the sea.
I couldn't control the urge to stand up ,take off the short and vest and go to the sea. It was amazing. I really love swimming in the evening.
He followed me.
We swam in silence.
We were midway and we stopped and looked at the sun.
"Wow. It's beautiful ", I whispered.
"No. YOU are beautiful ".
What did he say?
He said YOU are beautiful.
I heard him.
But you  asked.
I did?
I turned my head on his direction and saw that he was looking at me.
Our eyes met and locked.
His eyes were another  shade of blue.
He moved towards me and I moved towards him.
When we were a few inches away from each other's face , he said," I mean it. You are beautiful, pretty and gorgeous."
With that being said, our lips met.
Finally!
For the first time.
My first kiss.

~~~♡~~~◇~~~♡~~~◇~~~♡~~~♡
A/N
Please vote  ,share and comment.
I have reached 151 views. Thanks guys. I love you.

One more chapter before the end.

Love
Sthabile