Chapter thirteen

WARNING: IF YOU ARE SENSETIVE DON'T READ.

Waking up to find out that I was still wearing that red and green dress.
And that Jake  was not here.
I really hate this town's weather one moment it's hot and the next one it's cold.
Yesterday, it was hot as I was wearing a sleeveless dress but today it was really really cold, as in like cold.
I got out of bed and went to take a long hot relaxing bath.
Then I wore my black jogger pants and an over sized white track top,my pink socks and a black and white hoodie.
I went down stairs to make breakfast.
When I got to the kitchen that's when I saw it.
A sticky note on the fridge, it read:
DINNER  @7PM. @MY PLACE 2Nyt😊
Jake.
Wow !
I ate my cereal then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
The time was 11:40.
That meant eight hours before the dinner.
I'm so looking forward to this afternoon.
What am I going to wear?
I went to my wardrobe to see if I could  put together an outfit for the evening.
What I saw when opening the wardrobe door disappointed me.
There was nothing worthy of wearing when having dinner with a friend. Yes, a friend.
Then why are you stressing yourself?
Because I want to look presentable.
I see.
Maybe I should go shopping for a dress and shoes.
If I want to get a decent outfit I'll need Carr's help.
I called and asked her to come over.
Within seconds I heard foot steps coming towards my room.
It was her.
"How did you get it in?", I asked her curiously.
"You gave me  spare keys remember?", she said.
"So, what's the emergency? Don't try to ignore me  like the last time I asked you this", she asked while sitting on top of my bed.
"Well... today I got this note" i said handing the note,"and I don't have an outfit. I need your help. Please can you accompany to buy a dress and shoes".
The expression on her face was... I don't know if I was correct or not.
She seemed pensive.
She was disappointed.
I don't know why.
"I'm so sorry Kristen, I can't accompany you. I have to go ,mom said I must came back early today. Bye."
She said and then left.
Why did I even bother.
She hasn't been herself for almost the whole month.
So I took my bag and the audi keys,wore my black and brown creepers then drove to the mall.
I went into this well known fashion boutique.
I asked the assistance to help me with finding an elegant dress.
She led me to this wonderful dress.
It was a sleeveless skin tight black dress .
It had a touch of gold here and there.
I went to the fitting room and tried it on.
It hugged me in all right places.
It was just above my knees.
A little black dress.
I bought it along with black and gold platform heels.
Accessories were a gold chain necklace with a solid heart shape.
The chain was so long the heart shape was between my boobs.
Then I bought gold heart shaped earrings.
I also bought a gold hair clip.
When I got home I took a quick shower then went to my room.
I wore the dress then started to work on my make up.
It wasn't too much.
Only foundation that matched my skin colour, powder then an eye liner and black lipstick.
After the make up I took my time and fixed my hair.
I curled it with a curling iron then added a touch of gold on ends.
I wore the earings and then the necklace.
Also the shoes and went to the mirror to check my reflection.
This was one of those very few times I looked decent.
Taking my hand bag,cell phone and car keys I checked the time. It was 18:39.
I drove to Jake's house.
I hope they won't mind me arriving early.
I packed my car near the gate then walked slowly to the front door. I'm not a fan of high heeled shoes.
I rang the door bell after fixing my dress and checking if my hair was still in the right order.
He opened the door.
"Afternoon gorgeous, come in",he said hugging me.
I pulled away so that I could get in.
He gave me a tour around the house.
His house is exquisite.
"So,where is your mother?", I asked him as we sat down in the couch.
"She is at Carrie's house and I'll be joining them now now",he said.
"Excuse me? And the dinner?", I was getting confused. He invited me and then he says he's going to Carr's.
"I thought you said you wanted me to meet your mom and sister",I stated.
"I did say they'd be happy to meet you, but maybe another day not today",he explained.
"So what am I doing here in your house? You mean I dressed up for nothing?",I was getting pissed.
Like he should have told me if he was joking. I stood up ready to leave.
"No, Kristy you didn't dress up for nothing. Today you will be having dinner with an important person. So I may say you dressed up for a reason. It's just that I think it's too much for that person", he said while pulling me close to him.
We were a few inches away from each other. I was breathing his breath and he was breathing mine. Being that close to him was very uncomfortable. But I liked it. His breath smelled like mint.
He has perfect lips. His arms were around my waist and he was looking down at me.

We both have no one to comfort us. My wife died two years back and no one can comfort you. So let's comfort ourselves.
That scene played in my head. I really don't like being in this position with anyone,so I pulled away. Perfect lips or not.
"It's time. I should go",he said then walked towards the door.
I stopped him,"So, I wait for that VIP here?"
"Yep,actually he is right behind you. Bye."
"Kristen ,Hi".
That voice is so familiar. I turned around slowly.
As soon as I saw his face I lost it.
The pictures of him on top of me flashed before my eyes.
The sound of his moans and heavy breaths played in my ears as if it happened yesterday.
How could he do this to me?
He planned this behind my back, no actually THEY planned it behind my back. He had the audacity to call this junk a VIP.
I took my hand bag and said to this man i front of me,"You should never ever try to make contact with me or else I'll get a restraining order".
"Ha! That's impressive. I see you have grown and became even more sexy and clever. You should be thanking for making you a woman that night", as he was saying those words he was coming closer and closer to me.
Each step he took towards me, I took two steps backwards untill I felt the cold wall beneath my skin.
"Ha!You got no where to go now. I would like to check if things are still the way I left them that night or maybe that stupid boy of yours has done something to you", he said as he forced his lips on me.
I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and as he bent over because of pain I took my car keys and rushed to the door. I tried to open it only to find out that it was locked.
He caught up with me and dragged me to the floor by my hair.
He pulled his pants down and history repeated itself.
After what he did to me he did it again. Jake ,Carrie  and Dustin  had everything to do with this.
I took my things and went to my car and drove away.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N
This is the start of the storm.
Get your umbrellas out it is about to rain.

Please vote, share and comment.

Love
Sthabile.