Chapter 5

AN: Sorry i haven't updated in a long time enjoy!

DPOV

The moment he stepped into the classroom his scene hit me like a freight train, the smell of forest and sweets caressed me making my knees wobble I grabbed onto the desk, my nails extended digging into the wood.

Mine.

Down boy we must be patient.

My inner wolf grumbled obviously upset that we couldn’t claim the source of the sweet scent, yet he dragged himself toward his seat slamming his head against the desk with a sigh his posture tense, unconsciously I frowned what’s wrong with him? Did someone hurt him? My clicked together.

Muffling the growl that was inches away from coming out, I fought the urge to go to him…That’s when I smelled the second scent that was draped over him, caressing him in an embrace of arousal I shivered my pants beginning to feel a little too tight. The scent obviously wasn’t werewolf but it wasn’t human either.

But smelled somewhat familiar I know I inhaled this scent somewhere before, but I couldn’t figure out where I shook my head “alright class settle down” I spoke immediately thousands of eyes landed on me. “Now my name is Mr. Hale I will be your substitute for today” the hunched over body shot up at the sound of my voice his eyes widened and his mouth formed into a ‘o’ as he gapped at me.

I felt my mouth twitch slightly at this a smirk inches away from showing, “Now I am going to take roll call then we can get started okay?” I took a deep breath smelling a sea of teenage hormones, my inner clawed at me as I once again breathed in his scent begging for me to claim him, to take our mate.

I was torn between wanting to keep up this stupid façade’ for his safety, and wanting to grab him, drag him out of the class so I could wrap my arms around him and never let go. Damn why didn’t anyone tell me that this matting thing was so hard!?!

 Sorry this chapter is so short fave please!