Chapter 14: Scott's POV

Scott

Fang's painfully scrapped against my gums.

I growled my nails extended as I slashed at a nearby tree, pieces of wood flew everywhere one lodging itself in my palm but I ignored the pain, I let out another hiss stomping my way through the forest I wanted to kill something –anything- I wanted to rip something apart with my bare hands. And bath in its blood how dare they! How dare that…that freaking demon whore mate with my stiles.

My thoughts drifted back to his scent, stile's scent the once candy filled smell that I loved was replaced by that Incubus damn scent, he was cocooned in it! My thoughts drifted back to when I snuck away to see stiles cuddling with not only my alpha but with Jackson –freaking- Whittemore. The Demon was smirk as he breathed in his scent holding him close.

I'm the one stiles is suppose to hold!, I'm the one he's suppose to love! Not that monster! With a cry of agony I slashed at another tree not caring about the fact I was leaving claw marks, or the fact that my hands we're bleeding from the pieces of wood that managed to pierce my skin. I wanted to whirl back around them and hunt them down; I wanted to make them pay for taking him away from me for lying with him when I couldn't.

Think about this Scott don't be stupid, you can't just run in toward them guns blazing Jackson was an Incubus who's probably been around for decades, and Derek wasn't like me sure he was a wolf but he he's a full born he's had animal instincts since the day he was born. He's had years to hone his skills I wouldn't even last 10 minutes with them separately let alone together at once, so what do I do…

My ears twitched, at the sound of rustling shrubs and a snapping branch with a low animal-like growl I crouched, turning toward my left my eyes flashed in the darkness of night. My fangs bore at the unknown threat as I took in a deep breath, the scent was unfamiliar but it was old very old I flared my nose in disgust as I began to take in the smell of blood along with age and…and something else…something dark.

There was a sound of soft rustling, along with footsteps I crouched lower letting out a warning hiss red eyes peaked through the darkness followed by a chuckle, "my, my no need to be hostile" a voice said it was smooth and strangely enough charismatic I fought the shiver that ran up my spine. And narrowed my eyes the action was rewarded with a laugh, he stepped closer and on instinct I moved back he rolled his eyes almost in annoyance.

"I'm not going to hurt you,"

"That's what they all say before they try to rip my freaking head off"

His eyes sparkled, he took another step toward me the light from the moon finally showed his features, I gasped he was dare I say it? Handsome he ran a hair through a mop of short curly blond hair as blood red eyes turned green, his skin was pale and I mentally kicked myself when I almost blushed at the I-want-to-drag-you-into-a-deserted-area-and-devour-you smirk he flew my way. God damn it Scott you don't even know this guy! He could be a serial killer or something don't swoon for serial killers!.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered wait stuttered why am I stuttering! He smiled, don't drool Scott don't drool! "My name is Isaac" he answered. I coughed deciding that a nearby tree was far more interesting than the Greek god before me, "what are you doing here? Looking for something?", "yes actually you" super hot guy say what! I whipped my head toward him so fast I was surprised I didn't break my neck my eyes the size of saucers.

"F-for me?" he nodded there was a strange glint in his eye, one I couldn't identify he glided toward me until he was so close I could feel the heat leaking from his body, my cheeks flushed as I began to notice my jeans feeling a little too tight. "Why have you been looking for me?" I mumbled taking a step back so he wouldn't notice my…problem, but he just took another step toward me damn this man and his unbelievable hotness! Why did god create people like him!.

"You see Scott" I blinked at him but he just smiled lifting his hand to brush against my cheek, "I've been looking for you for a long time."