Conventions.

No Ones POV

Misha and Jensen were finished packing and was soon to be on their way to an upcoming convention. "Did you get your toothbrush?" Misha asks "yup" Jensen says. "Deodorant? Underwear?" Misha asks. "God, how am I the bottom when you're such a wife?" Jensen says laughing  pulling Misha into an embrace kissing his forehead. "Yes I have everything I need" He says. "Do you think you're ready? You know to be on stage.." Misha asks. "Im more than ready." Jensen answers. "Well let's go." Misha says patting Jensens chest.
_____

They meet Jared at the airport, "Hey!" He says coming over to Jensen and Misha, crushing them in bear hugs. "How are you?" He asks Jensen. "Never been better actually. " He answers. "Well we have like 25 minutes until we have to go, yall want coffee?" He asks. "Duh" Misha said matter of factly. They all sit drinking their coffee. "I have a question." Jensen says. "Shoot" Jared says sipping at the scolding liquid. "How did you guys find me?" He asks. Jared automatically looks at Misha, waiting for him to answer. "Well, the cops weren't moving fast enough for me, so I went back, did something I haven't done in years-" He was cut off by Jared. "Yeah man, he was totally fucking badass, I've never been so scared in my life, he was like royalty to these people! It was epic man" He says. "Those people are my family, literally, I guess I should start from the beginning.." Misha went on to explain everything, how he basically raised Mercutio and how they lived a terrible life, and how they made money, from the time they made it to America and so on, Jensen was shook, "That's why I decided to audition  for supernatural,  Dean and I have so much in common,  other than the people I've killed were real, and some completely innocent, you guys probably think I'm sick" He says. "No man, you did what you had to do, even if it wasn't right in any sense, but you gotta get it how you live I guess." Jensen says, rubbing Mishas shoulder. "It's time to go" Cliff said standing up, they had forgotten he was even there.
_______

The hotel they were staying at was really nice, Kathryn the convention  manager, showed them where everything was and they decided to go back to their rooms to relax. "So yall wanna watch a movie? Considering its October now they probably have a Michael Myers marathon." Jared says. "Yall booked the same room?" He asked. "We wanted to, but that would look suspicious, we don't wanna come out right now, not like that anyway." Misha says. "True." Jared says. "So who's room is this?" He asks. "Jensens, and dude, you ask soooo many fucking questions man" Misha said. "Right sorry" He says rubbing the back of his neck.

Jensen and Misha sat on the bed, and Jared took the recliner in front the bed. "Im gonna get snacks" Misha said, going into the makeshift kitchen grabbing popcorn and things from the fridge making snacks and finger foods. Jensen grabbed a case of beer from the fridge and some waters.  "Guess what Jared" He said flopping down on the bed. "What?" Jared said and Jensen jiggled gummy bears in front of his face, his eyes lit up and he hurriedly snatched the beg. Jensen burst into a fit of laughter, "Don't hog them all!" He said and Jared handed him the bag stuffing his face. Misha came out with platters and popcorn "Damn, you made a whole meal" Jared burst into a laugh. "Well from my understanding, there are a lot of Halloweens" He said in his defense.

They all settled into their spot and watched the movies, Misha jumping in fear every now and then, which causes Jensen to get closer and tighten his grip around his waist. "Wow, you've literally killed people" Jensen says in his ear. "Shut up Jensen, he moves fast and pops up out of nowhere" Misha said burying his face in Jensens neck. "Shh It's okay" Jensen said kissing his cheek.

Jared was knocked out, gummy bears displayed all over his chest and popcorn in his hair. "He is such a toddler" Misha said laughing quietly. "Let's draw dicks on him" Jensen said. "Way ahead of you" Misha said handing him a marker.
_________

They snuck into Mishas room snickering  leaving Jared alone to sleep, they completely defaced him. "He is gonna be pissed." Jensen said falling back on the bed. "Isn't that where the fun comes in at?" Misha asks rhetorically. "Im bored Jensen.." Misha whined. "Are you now?" Jensen said smirking making his way to Misha and placing his hands on his waist. "I love how you approach me sometimes, it makes me feel like such a twink" Misha said laughing. "Let's shower together baby." Jensen said taking his hand and walking him to the bathroom, the shower was huge, he turned the water on and checked the temperature "Just right." He stated, Misha ran out, leaving Jensen in confusion, until he came back in bearing body wash and shampoos and conditioners. "Hotel soap gives me a rash" He said. "Understandable." Jensen said, stripping himself of his shirt and walked over to Misha to do the same, slowly pulling it up, as Mishas hands went Jensens belt buckle and undid it sliding his pants down, then sliding his fingers in the hem of his boxers, making goosebumps form on Jensens skin, as he slowly slid them down, exposing Jensens slightly hard member.

They stood in the steam of the shower washing each other off, Misha rinsed the soap out of Jensens hair stopping his hand at the back of his neck, bringing him in for an affectionate kiss, which didn't last long, it grew passionate, then it was hungry, and just plain out rough, Mishas hands traveled Jensens body until it stopped at his ass, and he squeezed roughly releasing a groan, Jensen moaned cocking his head back and placing his foot on the soap holder, Misha took the invite, slowly circling Jensens hole, than pushing a finger in, when he got up to three, he couldn't take it anymore the noises Jensen was making drove him crazy. "Bed." He said, cutting off the water, "All fours." He ordered running his hand through his soaked hair ringing it out and followed Jensen to the bed, where he crawled on top of it and opened his legs and placed his weight on his hands as he got in position. "Open yourself up, and let me see." Misha said stroking his leaking cock, there was no time for lube, no time for condoms, he needed him now, he watched Jensen stick fingers in and out of himself, moaning Mishas name, Misha brought a hard slap down on Jensens ass cheek, causing him to whimper "Mish" He let out, and Misha couldn't take it anymore he took Jensens hands and placed them on the small of his back, arching it more before spitting on Jensens hole, and plunging into him, Jensen let out a high pitched airy moan, as his hips immediately started to work in motion with Misha. "Fuck" Misha hissed, grabbing a handful of Jensens hair pulling his back into his chest as he pounded  him into oblivion, whispering sweet nothings in Jensens ear, as Jensen spat out complete jibberish, and was practically screaming Mishas name. "Say it louder!" Misha commanded, flipping him around, and sped up his pace, Jensen yelped, placing his hand to Mishas hip trying to push off a little, "No. I want you sore, I don't want you to be able to walk tomorrow" Misha said grabbing Jensens hands placing them above his head and watched him come undone around his dick, cumming on his stomach and mishas chest, Misha didn't stop though, he wasn't there yet, he kissed Jensens neck and bit down hard, causing Jensen to buck his hips up "Shit! Jensen" Misha shook with his orgasm, filling Jensen up to the tea, and he finally slowed, shaking, and falling on top of Jensen, their breathing hard and sweat slicked their bodies. "Fuck Misha" Jensen said, he was completely shocked, they climbed up into the bed laying down tangled in each other's limbs, there wasn't any words, other than the sweet I love yous in Jensens ear, and that's how they fell asleep, exhausted, and tangled, and in complete bliss.