Chapter 20

Aaliyah's POV

38 weeks pregnant.........

It has been 6 weeks since my kidnapping and I'm staying with my mom and today Shay is coming over for a girls day and sorting through some stuff for Arianna that my mom and her boyfriend Gabriel bought for when she is over here.

Caleb assigned a security detail to everybody, so everybody has security everywhere they go. Right now my mom is about to leave for work and she keeps procrastinating because she doesn't want to leave me.

"Mom go to work I'll be fine I have 2 security guys out front and driver plus Shay is coming with her 2 security guys so I will be more than fine." I say to mom as I waddled in the kitchen following my mom as she made her coffee.

She sigh "I know I'm just worried because its about to be 2 months now since your taken and I'm nervous." My mom says coming over to me, I smiled "I know mom, how about I make you a deal" I say as we walk towards the door.

"I'm listening." She says grabbing her purse.

"How about I call you every two hours until you get off." I say handing her, her keys.  She smiled "okay I'll go but you better live up to the end of you deal." She says kissing my cheek and walking to her car.

****************

Shay and I are in Arianna's room at my mom's house going through her things, Shay was folding her onesies and stopped and looked at me. "Aaliyah I have to tell you something and I hope you don't hate me because I would really hate that." She says looking at me.

"Whatever it is I won't hate you I can't hate you." I say grabbing her hand.

She smiled and sighed "Derrick and I have been seeing each other and I think I maybe pregnant." She says not looking at me, I sighed "I know and pregnant when did you find out does my brother know?" I say now folding my babies socks.

Shay looked up at me shocked "what you know. How?" She says

"Um Ashley was spying on him and told me. But my question is, was Derrick the guy from Miami wasn't he?"

She nods her head "yeah he said he was down there visiting a friend for a week and from there it became something else." She says wiping a tear, I scooted closer to her and grabbed her hand "why are you crying?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Because I'm pregnant, I love him, and I don't know how to tell him."

"Hey it's okay the words will come and I know he loves you, because one day he came over for dinner because my mom wanted him to meet Gabriel. So we were talking and laughing when Gabriel asked does he have anybody special in his life." She smiled and I continued "Derrick smiled really hard and I mean cheek to cheek and said 'yes I do and I never thought I could love a girl who has basically been here my whole life.' We all smiled because of the love in his eyes, it was so cute how he talked about this girl that made his eyes sparkle when he spoke of her. So Gabriel asked him what makes her special? He said because she cares for the people I love most." I say whipping her tears.

"I love Aaliyah and I'm glad you don't hate me." She says making us both laugh "I'm glad that your dating my brother and I'm going to be an aunt." I say rubbing her belly, she slapped my hand away laughing.

After we sorted Arianna's room in my mom's house we packed my things since I'm going home tonight with Caleb because I miss my baby and my bed.

******************

Shay's POV

I was pacing back and forth in my living room debating if I should tell Derrick or not about the baby, so I called Aaliyah.

"Hey babes what's going on?" Aaliyah says through the phone.

"Hey um...I'm scared to tell Derrick about the baby, I don't know what to say how he will respond or react. What if he says the baby is the his? What if he leaves me? Aaliyah I can't lose him-"

Aaliyah cuts me off "woah Shay breathe just talk to him you will be fine." She says calming me down, I smiled.

"Okay I will call you and tell you how it goes."

"Okay bye boo."

"Okay bye babes." I say then the call ended I grabbed my keys and purse made my way to my car.

***************

I'm standing at Derrick's door panicking 'okay Shay man up and do it' I say to myself as I knock on the door. I wait for a few seconds then I hear "I'm coming" and the door opens revealing a shirtless Derrick.

"Hey baby come in" He says opening the door wide so I could walk in.

I sat on the couch with my hands in my lap when Derrick comes over and sits right in front of me on the coffee table and grabs my hands "baby why are you crying" He says wiping my tears, I didn't even know I was crying.

"um.... I have something to tell you and I don't know how you are going to feel about it." I say not looking in his eyes.

"Baby what is it." He says with worry in his eyes.

"Um.........I'm pregnant" I say looking in his eyes, he didn't say anything. "Okay um maybe I should leave and kept this to myself." I say getting up and walking to the door, until he grabbed me.

"Baby wait I'm just shocked. I though we were being careful."

"Me too but things happen an I'm scared." I say adjusting my purse.

"Move In with me?" He says grabbing my hands.

"What?"

"Yeah I want you to move in with me, we have been dating for almost a year now and I love you and our baby." He says kneeling down and kissing my stomach.

"Yes Derrick I will move in with you." He gets up and kisses me very passionate.

I can't believe I'm in love and having my best friend's brother baby.

Caleb's POV

"Baby are you going to be okay while I'm gone? I know Matt and Shay are coming over. I just wanna make sure your okay." I say helping her down the stairs to the living room.

She laughed "yes daddy I'll be fine plus you have security surrounding the house and I think your parents are coming over along with my mom her boyfriend, and Derrick. So yes I will be fine." She says sitting down.

I smiled "okay I'll be back in a hour or two, I love you." I say walking to the door.

"I love you too." She says blowing a kiss at me.

***********

I get to the police station, to see Detective Travis on an update on Aaliyah's case.

"Hi I'm here to see Det. Travis" I say to one of the police officers, he nods his head "Detective Travis, someone is here to see you." He yells trough the station.

Det. Travis came over to me "so we have both Arabella Stone, and Dwayne Helms in custody." She says to me smiling.

"Good so what are you charging them with?" I ask happy they can't hurt Aaliyah anymore.

"Kidnapping and child endangerment"

I smiled thanked Det. Travis and was on my way home.