The Dream Reveal

Colby's POV
oh god sam knew about the dreams.well if you cant trust your best friend then who can you trust?ok.... they were bits and peices of places that give me chills.ok go on.well in those places,we start walking slower so we wouldn't fall while talking.well in those places i see myself walking toward a kid every time the place switches the kid switches.so i walk to these kids and give them a bucket with something in it i cant tell what, i never looked inside.then it cuts out and goes to a place with  two kids a boy and a girl,but i don't give them the bucket.and when they find out that i have nothing for them they scream and hurt someone right in front of me who's the person he ask's.i don't know he's masked.oh wow he says with a concerned look on his face.

Sam's POV
colby just told me about his dream or dreams he's been having now i know why he brought up Demon children when we first got here.and what was the other thing he mentioned um...oh sitanic soal stealing.um...colby what about the sitanic soal stealing or something. then he gets a worried look on his face.nothing to worry about i just made that up.oh ok i said.i know he's lieing.but i let it go.hey lets explore.oh ok he goes back to regular colby.we find a abandoned cottage.this looks  really creepy we should film this.yeah we could get some views he says laughing.im glad he's laughing he hasn't in a while.

Colby's POV
im shocked im laughing since the person i saw in my dream getting hurt was him...always him