To Know Me pt.1

Colby's POV
i've been feeling bad for the past couple days,for some reason.mybe i should tell sam about the dream...you know the one with him,but he might take it the wrong way,but it's not just that dream with the demon children hurting him.one is about me hurting him and the other is some kind of man hurting him and that one seems to be the worst because he's hurting the most in that one.i really should tell him though.i get up out of bed and walk into the living room and sit on the couch i turn on the tv but my thoughts over flow my mind.what if sam gets upset that all my dreams are some how all about hurting him and he leaves,crap he's waking up god he must be going  through a lot since what ever happened to him is still bunched up in his mind and him being the only one dealing with it.i guess it's time for me to ask the question since i was there and so he doesn't have to go through it alone.i walk into sam's room i see him hunched over the sink in his bathroom breathing heavily. sam are you ok? i ask scaring him a little bit um..yeah im fine.he says almost instantly.ok i know he's lying it's not like i spent the last 5 years knowing him and nowing when he lies.sam...i know your lying,but i'll give you time,anyways i wanted to know if you wanted to talk about what happened maybe over breakfast or something.i don't want to rush you,but i do want you to know that im here and you can talk to me anytime you need.

Sam's POV
ugh,im still in pain.i get out of bed and walk into the bathroom.i look in the mirror and take the bandages off to change them....they seem to be getting smaller but they still hurt like hell what i don't know is why 2 v's in the form of an x instead of just an x,but i don't want to think about that,god the pain only gets worse actually  it only gets worse when i think about cole.now it burns while stinging and it really hurts then it starts bleeding.....what the hell it closed a couple days ago why did it re-open i don't want t think this but it might be because i brought him up,i get a towel and start trying to stop the blood but it keeps going,then it stops all of a sudden.and great i ruined another towel don't worry about the first one.i hear colby get up so i hide the towel,but then i hear him turn the tv on so i just put the bandages on and wash my face then scaring me colby comes in and asks if i was ok,and worst of all he asks me if i ant to talk​ about that night well of course i don't want to talk about that night,but he should know since it's mostly about him..or his alter ego as he calls it.i walk in the living room after i get dressed. i see him sitting on the couch,god i don't know if i can talk about what​ happened that night,but here goes. um...colby im ready to talk now even though i wasn't,but we should go get breakfast first or just take a walk.

-time skip to walk outside-
Colby's POV
ok so um.... before we get into what happened that night im gonna tell you about the dream i already told you about the child one,but if i tell you the whole story you got to promise you won't freak out. um,sam you saying that freaks me out a little.oh sorry well um i told you one dream but i've been having 3 dreams one about demonic the kids.there is also one about the thing stealing my soal. so i don't know what he or she or.....it i,but i do know that it's creepy and every time it gets close to me it tries to steal ........i said my soal before but it wasn't my soal it was trying to take sam's.ok sam this is one of the parts you cant get creeped out by .um...ok go on.well it was not my soal it was trying to steal it was .......yours.what? he said while looking a bit worried.you know how i said i didn't know the person that the children was hurting.yeah? well it was also you.w-ok uh go on.ok well the final dream that i keep having is where we go somewhere and then it cuts out and i see people surrounding this guy and he's in a lot of pain...t-there kinda like a spell on him or something.ok that is weird but go on colby....well sam that guy.....is also infact you.WHAT WHY ME why do you keep having dreams about hurting me.

Sam's POV
ok so colby told me that he's been having dreams about hurting me...a lot apparently and that creeps me out because of what happened that night,but since he told his dreams imma have to tell him.ok i herd your dreams and yeah kinda creepy,but probably not as creepy as what im about to tell you.colby.....that night when you passed out you didn't really stay passed out.i know sam i woke up.no-no i mean before you actually woke another thing woke up in you that sounded wrong i mean a demonic thing woke up using your body,like controlling your body.ok WHAT h-how is that even possible.well um...that's not all.oh god he said while looking at the ground.colby when that thing was controlling your body he handcuffed me to a pipe and made me play a ''game''.by this time he was looking at me with a scared/non-believer kinda look.colby you have to believe me i won't lie to you with something like this.ok go on sam.well the rules to that game was that i had to listen or i get cut and if i tried to escape you would get cut.so he forced me to go into the room with the pentagram and lay in  the middle.he stared at me with a sorry look into his eyes.and after that you.. or he cut a x shaped thing on my chest i dont know why,but that's not the only thing he said some things and i forgot what but this morning the wound re-opened and wouldn't stop bleeding. oh and btw i messed up another towel.really sam those towels were 12 dollars..any ways sam did i really hurt you,NO it wasn't you it was cole.COLE? as in my real name.well yeah that's what he likes or demands to be called for some reason.colby is there something you haven't told me about you and that name.no-no it's just that's really weird. i know.sam......do you think he's still there i want to see if i could talk to him.so you want to see if you can talk to your self?uh yeah is that weird.no if i had a demonic thing in me that could come back at anytime,torture and almost kill my best Friend for 5 years i would want to talk to him to to get to know him or raising the chance of him coming back and doing it all again....um sam i cant tell if your being sarcastic,but were doing it anyway or at least i am. colby,im not letting you do that by yourself it's really dangerous exspecially if he got a knife out of no where.. are we really about to try to summon cole oh god.....here we go