What!?

Sam's POV
alter ego? what's that.ME IDIOT!.he screamed while pinning me to the wall again.this time it hurt.he grabbed me and threw me on the floor.i winced in pain.then he started walking towards me with handcuffs.w-what are you doing colby stop.I TOLD YOU IT'S COLE! he screamed while putting the handcuff on one of my hands and he other to a pipe that was connected to the floor all the way to the celling im sorry cole,but please let me go.he just laughed and then walked out of the room.oh god i have to get out of here where did he get handcuffs at any way ok sam focus who knows what he's going to do to me when he gets back.i look around the room it's to dark to see anything but a couple of candles. i herd footsteps and of course it's him WITH A  KNIFE oh god what's that for i ask him completely terrified  of what the answer might be.well were going to play a game and if you mess up someone's going to get cut if it has to be you or him.i tried to get the handcuff off but it was no use i need a key.hahaha trying to get out i see,but if you leave who's going to play my game....colby?what he said made me stop instantly.please dont hurt him he's my best friend i cant loose him he came closer,and leaned really close to my face.then stay without any problems or else he gets hurt.ok,ok i'll do it.i'll stay without fighting just leave him alone.good boy.he put the knife in his right hand and grabbed my free arm.cole please.ok sam this is how you play the game im going to take the handcuff off and when i do your going to stand up and go into the room that has the pentagram  and when you do that your going to lay in the middle of it and i'll tell you the rest when that's done refuse and you get cut try to escape and he gets cut got it.i really didn't want to agree,but i had to or else colby or i get hurt.ok i said inn a faint voice.he reached down and took the handcuff off .then i stood up and walked slowly to the rom with the pentagram,i looked a it i don't know what's about to happen but i have no choice.having second thoughts hun.no i said while slowly moving in the middle of the pentagram and laying down flat thinking is this where i die.good boy now what's going  to happen is i am going to take your shirt off and cut 2 v's on your chest.and your not going to stop me right?at this point i was holding back tears i was so terrified.right i said letting out a few tears.aww don't be sad it's only gonna hurt a little bit.then he leaned down and put the knife on my chest.at this point i was letting tears go because i knew it wasn't just gonna hurt a little.........