Pain

before you read this chapter please take the time to listen to migrane it's a great song. also give credit to my friend solby_shipperwere working on a book together.sooo.... wish us luck.ENJOY:) oh and warning might have bad words so.....

Sam's POV
at this time i just let the tears fall because i know that this isn't gonna hurt just a little....he placed the knife were my heart was beating so fast. the next thing i could say is it hurt like HELL.he cut the two v's to where they formed an x on my chest. then he stood up, by this time there was blood running down my chest and tears running down my face.he walked out of the room. now was my chance to go but i couldn't move i was in so much pain.i hear a loud thump but the door was closed so i couldn't see.ugh i look to see the blood.i think im gonna pass out.then the door opens...

Cole's/colby's POV
ugh i can feel him trying to gain control sigh.......fine i will get my next chance ,i did the ritual so i own him now wether he ikes it or not.i lay on the ground waiting for him to gain control then.....w-what where am i, oh wait the cottage with s...SAM!!where is he SAM!!!! crap i must have passed out or something.i got to find sam.then i hear moans coming from a room.....sam,i walk toward the door oh great it's coming from the room with the pentagram in it.i open the door and...oh... my... god SAM!!! i bend down only to notice that he's really hot......no not in that way in tempeture..really guys.any way he's hot and bleeding bad........

TO BE CONTINUED..........
(dont worry i will try to update soon)