Chapter ONE

Hey readers ! Just wanna tell you that even though you did not read Sharing A House With The EXO, you can still read this. It's not affected but some of the characters are from SAHWTE and some are newer characters.

So yeah! Hope that you'll like the CHAPTER ONE. HAHAHA.

I REALLY REALLY HOPE IT TURN OUT GREAT :') AND HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :')

PEACE OUT YO PEEPS. LOVE YA

- meplusyouuuxoxo ♥

PS. Sorry abt the cover! Gonna get it done as soon as possible!!

And as of for the title, my friend, oneshotqueenBAP, and I agreed on this title! I hope you guys like it! :')

** This chapter is unedited. Sorry for any mistakes *bows*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Jinah POV

Hi, my name is Oh Jinah.

Oh Sehun and Lee Kim Jing are my parents. Wait, you guys should know who they are. My dad is from a group called EXO. Both of them starred in a book called Sharing A House With The EXO as the main casts. It's about their love life. Oh yes, back to my real story.

Okay, the lights are out. How am I going to sneak into the house without getting caught by anyone!

"Just climb over the fence, go through that way and that and tadah!" I told myself softly.

As I was about to climb over the fence, that annoying voice talked to me.

"Ji, Ji, always sneaking into your house after partying," Du Woon appeared behind me and smirked at me while I just rolled my eyes at him.

Park Du Woon is my annoyingly hot bestfriend, who is also a player and also my neighbour, who constantly ruins and makes my days. He is also the son of Uncle Chan Yeol and Auntie Hae Ri, Mom's and Dad's close friends. His family lives next to mine, on the right side. Nope, dont think I like him. It is gross to like him because I treat him like my own real brother.

"Shut up Woon!" I snapped at Du Woon, and muttered,"I would rather you help me than just laugh at my misery."

Du Woon chuckled and dragged me towards his house. He wanted to pressed the password on the buttons on his gate, but I beat him to it. I knew what his house password was, that just showed how close we are. Both of us walked to the his room and he closed the door.

"Thanks Woon. You save my life," I grinned at him.

"Always ." He laughed.

"Huh?" I was confused, I had no idea what he was saying.

"I always saved your life." He told me, giving me the you-better-be-thankful face.

Nodding my head to him, I bid goodbye and walked to his window. I looked through his window and saw that my window was not closed. So, I walked out of his window and slowly walked towards mine and jumped into my room. I gave him the salute sign and the cheeky smile before walking to my bed, falling asleep instantly.

"Rinnnnnnnnnng!" My stupid alarm clock rang for the gazillionth time. My hand reached to the night stand and grabbed the alarm clock. I threw it against the wall and pulled the duvet over me, going back to sleep.

Suddenly, the light was blaring into my room.

Someone has opened the curtains! Must be mom.

"Nooooo! I dont want to wake up Mom!" I groaned, stirring in my bed.

"As much as I love your mom, I don't want to be your mom. Wake up! Rise and shine," Du Woon spoke in a cheerful tone.

"What are you doing here Woon? Go away and let me have my rest," I pleaded him, which he understood easily.

I smiled in satisfactory as I leaned into my fluffy pillow and went to back to sleep.

Suddenly, I was wide-awake. Du Woon had poured cold water on me.

I stood up and growled in frustration. By this time, Du Woon had already left my room, screaming like a girl.

"PARK DU WOON! YOU ARE SO DEAD." I stomped my way out of my room and chased after him. He ran into the kitchen, where my parents were. And when they saw me, hell broke loose.

"OH JINAH! Why are you not ready! You are going to be late for school!" Mom continued to nag at me while Du Woon just pulled out his tongue at me like a 5 year old kid.

"Honey, come on. Give the girl a break," Dad helped me and gave me a wink, which replied with a thumbs up to him.

"Daddy's daughter," mom muttered to herself, which I heard.

"Heard that mom!" I told her, giving her the innocent smile.

I walked up the stairs to my room and got ready for school quickly.

After 20 minutes, I walked down to the living room and saw Du Woon playing the xbox, with my dad.

"Woon!! We are going to be late!" I shouted as I looked at my watch. Du Woon did not even move from him spot.

So, I went up to him and pulled him by his ears, dragging him to his car.

"Ouch Ji, it hurts like hell," Du Woon complained as he rubbed his ears.

With that, both of us went to school, The famous Chung An High School.

As we reached our school, Du Woon parked his car at his own parking lot. As we walked out of the car, the students started to crowd around us, like usual. They only like us because we happened to be the children of famous KPOP celebrities and we were rich. I smiled at them nicely, and not act like a snotty brat. Du Woon did smile at them, he even flirted with them.

I just shook my head to Du Woon direction. My eyes searched high and low for my friends and soon, I saw them. I walked away from the crowd, not easily I must say, to my group of friends.

"Hey guys!" I said excitedly.

"Yo Jinah," most of them replied.

Let me introduce my friends one by one. We have Kim Ju Hyun, son of Uncle Kai and Aunt Jung Eun. He is the president of the school committee. He is one of the cute nerds on our clique.

Do Yi Kyung and Do Yi Kwang are the twins and they are my cousins. They are Uncle DO's and my mom's cousin, Aunt Candy's children. Yi Kwang is president of the hockey club in our school while Yi Kyung is the president of our school's cheer-leading team.

And lastly, it is Wu Hyo Ra. Daughter of Uncle Kris and Aunt Lily. She is my girl bestfriend. But for Hyo Ra, she isn't the type to party and all like me, not that I'm a party freak or anything. She's a smartie nerd, but a cute and pretty one.

And very lastly, it's Du Woon of course!

That is my clique. All of us grew up together since we basically live in the same neighbourhood. In school, all 6 of us are the Untouchable. We kind of rule the school since like most of us are the president of some clubs and our parents also contributed a lot of this school since they graduated from this school.

All of us were walking to our next class which was on the side of the school. As we walked, we talked about our lives and the lastest school gossip about us.

Out of the blue, Yi Kyung screamed to get our attention.

"Ahhh! I have something to tell you guys!" She squealed excitedly, causing us to look at her.

"Remember Dae Ho?! Uncle Luhan's son?? They are coming back! Yaaay! We can be like last time, " Yi Kyung rambling on with her eyes lit in excitement.

My mind went blank.

WHAT! DAE HO IS COMING BACK? I don't even want to see his face. That asshole.

Du Woon must have seen my reaction because he was giving me the look.

I just sighed quietly and mouthed, " I will tell you later."