Chapter SEVEN

Hey cutie pies ! <3

You miss me? Heheheh! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH :') I KNOW I KNOW, I'M OVER REACTING BUT MEHHH. HAHAH.

So this is Chapter 7! Woohooo! Is this book progressing well? I hope so! ><

Let's not waste time alright? :)

PRESENTING CHAPTER SEVENNNNN /Opens the book/

- meplusyouuuxoxo :*

** This chapter is unedited. Sorry for any mistakes *bows*

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

CHAPTER 7

** JINAH'S POV **

Oh my gosh! Dae Ho is just so annoying! He don't even care about me! Asshole.

I cussed Dae Ho mentally while walking down the hallway. Since I was busy cussing him, I did not realise that there was someone walking towards me.

"Oouf!" I groaned as I landed on the ground. Another voice groaned too.

I looked up to find a rather attractive boy in front of me and he looked unfamiliar.

"Sorry!" I apologised to that boy.

"Nah, it's okay. I wasn't looking too. I was reading this," He said while pointing to a piece of paper which had a school map and a timetable printed on it.

"Are you new?" I asked and he nodded.

"Could you bring me to my next class?" He pointed to 'Chemisty' that was on his timetable.

"Sure! Since I've got nothing to do," I shrugged at him.

"Free period?" He looked at me questioningly.

"Nah, ditch class because of some annoying  guy," I mumbled.

"Ahhh, boy problem? Let me help you! And I've change my mind. You can bring me to my class after breaktime. Now, let's listen to your story!" The boy said excitedly.

Weird guy, but at least he's cute. 

"Hmmmm, wait. Why would I tell my secret to a stranger?" I emphasized on the word  'stranger'.

"My name is Yong Gil! There, we're not strangers anymore," Yong Gil grinned at me.

"Alright. Let me start from the beginning."

I took a deep breath and told him everything. But I did not say that I like Dae Ho. Yong Gil nodded at everything I said.

"So that is the whole thing," I told him.

"Hmmmm....I think...I think that the Dae Ho guy has a crush on you," He stated while rubbing his chin with his two fingers like as if there were hairs on his chin.

"I wish," I muttered to myself.

"WHAT! You do like him!" Yong Gil shrieked and he danced like as if he won a lottery.

"No I don't!" I retorted but blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Then why are you blushing my friend?" He teased me.

"It's -" I was cut off by the school bell.

"Saved by the bell!" He said happily while I grunted.

"FOOD TIME! Bring me to the canteen." He shouted at me and I dragged him to the canteen.

We bought our food and sat on the Untouchable table.

"Erm, why is everyone is staring at me?" Yong Gil asked me innocently.