Chapter THREE

Hey! I'm back with another chapter. Woooohoooo! /do the happy dance/ HAHA.

I just wanna tell you guys that the cover that I'm using now is just a temporary one :) HAHA. Maybe I could do this.

If there is many who wants to do the cover, then I shall change every week? How about that? So that everyone's cover will be used :) Comment what do you think(:

Anyways, I hope you have a great time reading this chapter! <:

PEACE OUT YO! ♥

- meplusyouuuxoxo :*

PS. This is an unedited chapter. Sorry if there is any mistakes. *bows*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3

Lu Dae Ho POV  [Before going to Jinah's house]

"But Mom! Why must we go to Aunt Kim Jing's house first!" I whined loudly.

Yes, I am 17 but I don't act like one.

"No buts! I miss Kim Jing okay," Mom told me sternly.

I just rolled my eyes in defeat as I knew that I could never win Mom. I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. I took my thick glasses that does not have any degree and wore it.

You are not the usual Dae Ho. You are the geeky Dae Ho.

"Come on, let's get this done and over with," I told myself as I went down where everyone was waiting for me.

"Let's go," Mom said too enthusiastically.

When we reached Aunt Kim Jing's house, which was just opposite our house, I pressed the doorbell button constantly until a girl opened the door.

She was pretty. Her skin was not too pale or too tanned. It was the perfect shade. Her hair fell perfectly down till it reached half way of her back. Everything about her was perfect. I almost got hypnotised by her beauty. I looked at her carefully and my eyes shot wide for a while before I contained my calm composure.

She is Jinah! I can't believe it! She used to be that chubby little girl and she has grown into a goddess.

I saw her eyes analysing me whole body, especially my face. I just looked to some other places to avoid making any eye contact with her.

"Are you alright?" My dad suddenly asked Jinah. Her cheeks turned into dark shade of red.

With that, she let us into her house. I walked quickly into the house and left Dae Jun with Jinah there. We walked to the living room as Aunt Kim Jing welcomed us warmly.

"Ohmygosh! Christineeee! I miss you so much!!" Aunt Kim Jing squealed like a young kid. She ran to mom and hugged her tightly. I cannot blame them, the last time they saw each other was 10 years ago.

"Now, where's my hug Kimmie?" My dad pouted his lips. Gross, I thought.

Aunt Kim Jing just gave him a you-never-change look and embraced him with a hug.

"Dae Ho! You've grown so much! And you are so tall!" Aunt Kim looked at me, up and down my body.

"But you're still handsome even with these glasses," Aunt Kim Jing winked at me.

Instantly, my cheeks became red and that made the parents laughed.

"Still easily blushed eh Dae Ho?" Aunt Kim Jing teased me as she laughed with my parents.