Chapter THIRTEEN Part 1

** DAE HO'S POV **

What the hell is going on? Ashley and Jinah are friends?! What?!

No.

No.

"What are you guys doing?" I said in anger.

"Uh.." Ashley stammered.

"We were just walking to lunch. And why? Do you have a problem?" Jinah challenged me.

"Oh, yes I do," I answered.

With that, I pulled Jinah with me into an empty classroom. I locked the door and started interogating her.

"What are you doing with her? Did you not see me running away from her yesterday? Or are you blind to see i'm avoiding her?" I asked her sarcastically.

"So now I have to listen to you? Since when you are my father? Last time I checked, you were my boyfriend. She's my friend and she's nice!" Jinah shouted at me.

"Stop being friends with her!" I raged.

"WHY! WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT GIRL!?" Jinah's sudden outburst made me jumped a little.

I took a deep breath and walked towards Jinah.

"Come on Ji. Trust me, she's not good. I know her well," I wrapped my arms around Jinah.

Jinah relaxed in my arms. I heard her sighing and said, "But she was nice to me when I saw her. She's a new student. So I went to help her. Why Dae Ho?"

"Okay, I will tell you the truth. Ashley is my ex-girlfriend."

With that, I told Jinah the whole truth. Jinah face turned red when I told her that I was being bullied in my old school.

"I'm going to kill that bitch."

Jinah stood up with her hands clenched, walking towards the classroom door. As fast as I could, I grabbed Jinah and stopped her.

"Hey Ji, listen. She's not worth it," I whispered gently.

Jinah's fist began to unclench and she looked up at me.

"You must have suffered a lot," Jinah teared up while looking at me. Her hand cupped my face and she looked into my eyes, boring into my soul.

She leaned forward and planted her soft pinky lips onto mine, which I responded immediately. She pulled back and let her forehead touched mine. Both of just stared into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, we heard knockings on the door, which made us jumped away from each other. I looked at Jinah and saw tints of redness on her cheeks. I could even feel my cheeks getting hotter.

I walked up to her and interlaced our fingers. We walked out of the room, smiling widely. We walked to our friends. We saw everyone there, and also Ashley! Jinah looked up at me.

"What should we do?" mouthed Jinah.

"Just act normal. You can be her friend but just be careful alright?" I stared her and she nodded her head.

I kissed her forehead and both of us started talking to our friends.

"So... are you guys alright?" Ashley asked Jinah, sounding genuinely concern.

"Yeah. This guy just had some anger issues," Jinah smirked at me while jabbing my chest with her finger.

I raised my hands in defeat and all of us started to laugh. When all of us were talking, I caught Ashley glancing at me. Not once. Not twice. Many times.