The Inside

Andie, Jimmy, and Luna stared at the giant Pumpkin Spider as it walked closer to them it walked intill it was almost touching them then it let out a screech right in front of their faces as it slashed the ropes with its foot and then gobbled them up.

"Eww Pumpkin guts." Jimmy said as he landed in the mushy belly of the Pumpkin Spider.

"I know this is gross plus this thing can't digest us so we will have to starve to death." Andie said as she picked up Luna and brushed the seeds and pumpkin guts off her.

Andie, Jimmy, and Luna could hear all The Pumpkin people cheer outside and how they told their god how powerful he was and how it was the a amazing ruler.

Jimmy sat with Andie in the middle of the Pumpkin Spider with Luna curled up in a sleeping position in front of them and they talked to each other.

"I can't believe this is how it ends Jimmy us starving to death in a giant Pumpkin Spider that Pumpkin people praise."

"I know it's horrible I mean we just wanted some fabric and look where we are halfway to deaths door." Jimmy said as he put his hands in his sweater pocket he then felt a smooth metal.

Jimmy then pulled out the knife he brought Jimmy's face lit up as he came up with a idea a way to get out of the Pumpkin Spider.

Andie turned around to see what Jimmy was holding and unfortunately because Andie was in a grim situation with Jimmy and Luna and not a happy one where she had fresh food or was excited to go out and adventure her Post traumatic stress disorder brought her back a flashback of the Yandere that kidnapped her some time ago.

Andie then backed away to a wall of the Pumpkin Spider and she turned around to stare at the wall she wanted to be isolated.

"Andie are you alright?" Jimmy said as he walked up to her.

"Leave me alone Jimmy!" Andie yelled at Jimmy clearly iterated.

Jimmy then wondered why she was acting like this then he remembered Andie's disorder.

"Oh I'm so sorry Andie I didn't mean to give you a flashback!" Jimmy said worried Andie wouldn't forgive him.

"Go away!" Andie said pushing Jimmy with all her might she was being hostile.

Jimmy then landed right at the other wall of the Pumpkin Spider and his head slammed against the wall making a sound.

Andie turned around to see Jimmy laying on the wall for a bit she covered her mouth and then ran over to Jimmy.

"Jimmy I am so sorry I couldn't control my self my Post traumatic stress disorder got the better of me and please forgive me." Andie said as she started to tear up.

Jimmy looked up at her and he put the knife away back into his pocket.

"Its ok I know your disorder got the better of you I forget about because of all that's been happening.' Jimmy said as he got up brushing off whatever pumpkin guts got on him.

"Anyway before your disorder kicked in I was going to tell you a plan to get us out of here." Jimmy said to Andie.

"Well what is it!" Andie said as a glimmer of hope lit up in her eyes.

"Ok so the plan is you boost me up so I can cut a hole on the top of this Pumpkin Spiders head and then I push it off and help you and Luna up." Jimmy said to Andie.

"Thats actually a good plan Jimmy, but I have one question why am I boosting you?"

"You just went and attacked me from looking at the knife do you think you should be the one cutting the hole?" Jimmy told Andie to answer her question,