The Top Floor

Jimmy, Andie, and Luna stood in front of the Mage as he thought of what to do with them.

"If I were to kill you it wouldn't be as fun, but if you were my servants you would get used to how I would treat you." The Mage said as he pondered how to deal with them.

"Hmm this choice shall be harder then I thought but at least I have all the time in the world to make this decision this time."

"Um what do you mean this time?" Jimmy said as he looked up at him.

"My old ruler." The Mage said putting the wand back on the table.

"Wait you had a ruler?" Andie asked as the Mage looked back down at the three friends in front of him.

"Yes, but that was a while ago." The Mage said as he started to stare at the roof.

"Can you elaborate more?" Jimmy asked as Luna curled up on the ground.

"Well I can't make a decision right now mabye after telling you I will have made my it." The Mage said still staring at the roof.

"Alright I will tell you." He said looking back down at them.

"Once in Simdisa I was the royal wizard loved by the king and queen and all the people of the land it was a spectacular time solving problems and helping people out it was a time I can remember vividly." The Mage said looking over at his wand for a bit before continuing.

"It was a time I dare say enjoyed, but one day they had a princess and she grew up she didn't like me so they fired me to make her happy they got a new wizard to replace me I was torn!" The Mage said still looking at his wand.

"I lived in the village in a small hut from then on and tried practicing my magic to please the princess, but she was never impressed so one day as I was looking at a history book of magic and wizards to better understand magic as a whole I found out about the wand of Eternal Dilim and how it had a infinitely expending power in dark magic and in a thought of frustration I decided to take and overthrow the king!" The Mage said smashing his hand on the table.

"I went off with the book after checking it out as it was a library and I went off the book said it was in a cave only wizards could see where it was as they have to learn magic so I went in and sure enough I found it unfortunately light was consuming the room and the light was strong enough to burn anyone who were to touch it so I had to learn to make spells to protect me and after years of practice I made it to the wand I killed the king by making him get consumed by dark matter." The Mage said to finish his sentence and then Andie bent down and whispered into Luna's ear.

"I was happy with what I have done but it didn't feel like enough so I killed the queen and I was about to kill the princess, but then the idea hit me I made a platform that shot up into the sky and I took the princess with me and I gave her a bubble that couldn't pop filled with air so she could breathe as we were in space and I looked down at the planet."

"I made her watch as I sent it plummeting into a black hole before making her turn into a black hole her self.

Luna finished cutting a hole into a window as he finished up.

"And then I came here as you already know." The Mage said as Andie grabbed Jimmy.

"What are you three doing?" The Mage said as he saw then walking toward the window he then noticed the hole.

"Shadow I thought I told you to not get the cheap windows!" The Mage said yelling into a speaker.

"Its hard to find good stable windows in the apocalypse you know!" Shadow said as Andie, Jimmy, and Luna jumped out the window.

"Run to the portal!" Andie yelled as Shadow jumped out the window.

They jumped into the portal as it closed.

"Phew we are safe." Jimmy said.

"Not quite." Said a voice as strikers came out of the shadows.