Chapter 5

~~

"Bye." I say, hugging my mom and dad one last time before entering security.

"We'll miss you sweetie!" They call after me.

Once I was at the boarding gate, I start to get a little nervous. 'Its ok Leila, it's no different from when you FaceTime or call.' I keep telling myself.

"Flight B7 is now boarding."

I take in a deep breath, here I go.

~~

Shawn's POV

I was really nervous about meeting Leila. I was pacing back in forth outside of the airport when my mom came up behind me. "Shawn, it's ok sweetie. Everything will be fine!" I just nod and listen to her and Aaliyah chatter on and on about how excited they were to meet Leila.

~~

Leila's POV

I walk over to baggage claim and get my blue and black luggage, then I stood looking around for Shawn. I finally see him and run his way.

"Shawn!" I scream.

He picks me up and twirls me around. "It's so nice to see you in person." He whispers setting me down.

"I agree." I respond.

"Hi! You must be Leila! I'm Shawn's mother, it's so nice to finally meet you!" She says hugging me.

I laugh lightly. "It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Mendes."

"Oh please, call me Karen."

~~

When we get to the house Shawn leads me up the stairs into his room.

"You can put your stuff over there." He says pointing to the corner. "You will be staying in here." He smiles.

"Is your mom fine with that?" I ask.

He stares at me. "Well ya."

I giggle and flop down on his bed. "Comfy." I say, bouncing up and down.

He laughs and sits next me.

"Can I take you somewhere?"

I smile. "Sure."

~~

"Ok, open!" Shawn says, removing his hands from my eyes.

I gasp, "Wow....this is this is....amazing!" I exclaim, hugging Shawn.

He took me to the garden outside, and there was a huge archway against the wall with flowers up and down it with a sign saying, "Leila Morris, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm glad you like it." Shawn says resting his chin on my head. I smile, things couldn't get any better, or so I thought.

~~

"Thank you for dinner, it was delicious." I say to Karen as I put my dish in the sink.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you?" Shawn says, leading me into the hallway.

"Yes..." I say

"So now that we are officially dating I think we need to go on our first date." Shawn says

I smile,"Well, I think you're right."

He smiles and I plant a soft kiss on his cheek. He frowns.

"What?" I ask walking away.

"Your not getting off that easy!" He says pulling me back and kissing me on the lips. We kiss for about 2 seconds until I pull away. He rolls his eyes as I walk away.

~~

Me and Shawn were sitting on his bed just talking, getting to know eachother better when his mom walks in.

"Goodnight! Don't do anything you shouldn't!" She says closing the door and laughing at our beet red faces.

"She really thinks we would do that." I say.

Shawn chuckles lightly,"Oh, she was just messing with us."

We talk for a little more then we get into bed.

"Don't try anything, ok." I say looking at him. He rolls his eyes and turns over.

~~

I wake up to the soft sounds of a guitar. "Wake up Leila, wake up Leila." Shawn sings.

I roll over and open my eyes a little to see Shawn at the end of the bed, shirtless, staring at me.

"Morning beautiful." He says.

"Hey." I say looking at him.

"Get up, I'm taking you on our date today!"

I smile and roll out of bed walking over to my suitcase and picking out the cutest outfit I can find. After I put it on I do my hair and makeup and head downstairs for breakfast.

Today better be fun.

A/N

Hey! Thanks for reading! I will try and update at least twice a week... Also go follow me on Instagram! @nashtypuma__

Thanks!