Chapter 21

~~
I decide not to go to Magcon and immediately fly back home.

I don't hear from Shawn at all, in fact the only person that I've heard from is Amy. I meet her at the airport Sunday afternoon and she tells me she had a great time in New York, but after her date with Cam she has to talk to me about something.

"Have fun!" I call after them when they leave.

I walk back inside and see my phone buzzing on the counter, it's Matt.

"Hey." I say

"Hey, Chrissy's gonna be with me this week, okay?"

"Okay. Is that all?"

"Uh...well how are things?"

"Good, I just need some time to myself is all."

"Ya, I'm proud of you Leila."

I smile. We talk for a few more hours just to catch up on things, it's good to finally talk to someone who doesn't make me wanna burst.

~~
When Amy knocks on my door around 9pm I'm a little anxious to hear what she has to tell me.

"Hey." She says, walking inside.

We sit down on the couch, "So what did you wanna talk to me about?" I ask.

She sighs, "Well... It's about your sister, Taylor, and Emi."

I sigh, here it comes. "What about them?"

"Well, Katie is one of my cousins friends and she was staying with my cousin for a while. Crystal told her 'no wildness while she is here' so I asked what she meant by that and she was like no hooking up with random guys no parties etc. Then Katie told me about this guy from Miami and she well kissed him a few times and almost went home with him but he had a girlfriend.... That guy was Taylor.."

I stand up and pace around the room. "Typical! Just typical Katie!" I throw a couch pillow in anger. "She told me she changed! God! I can't believe her!"

Amy gets up and gives me a slight hug before leaving.

I watch her exit the house and I scream. I scream the scream that's been waiting to come out for a long time.

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the short chapters but I think I might update like everyday so ya...THANKS SO MUCH FOR 3k+ READS SKIXJXJSOSKXMX OMG THANKS Keep reading! Follow me on instagram: @nashtypuma__