Swasan ff My Love Towards My Crybaby Part 8

Hi Ev1..  Thanks for commenting and voting...  Luv ya...

Sanky was lost in her...  She looked so beautiful in this attire.....  Sanky unknowingly caught her hand softly...  But as Swara was thinking something else...  Wen she felt his hand on her...  She suddenly jumped a Lil and was trembling    but stilled her head didn't come up.  Then d ceremony started...  Both exchanged their rings...  While xchanging . Swara didn't luk up..  But Sanky was gng on smiling...  And was staring her lovingly...  And went near her year's...  And said in ENGLISH

Sanky : u look so beautiful...  My wife...  Oops..  To b wife... 

Swara didn't understand anything...  And came to ask something...  But didn't ... 
Sanky knew something she was gng to say but...  Left it...  And felt something weird...  Raglak's engagement too hpnd.. 

Then sanky's frnds came to them and said...  Wow yaar congrats. But

Sanky: (it was audible to swara) :no yaar...  I'm dng this Nly for my parents...  In front of others I'll act to b...  (and thought)..  (and said) ..  No always..   Coz my mom always may spy...  And others too suddenly they may see it...  So...  The fact is I hate her..  Even now... U guys may b thinking...  That I'm so caring towards and romancing too...  How was my acting...  Guys?? 

Smiled and said this... 
But his frnds were not happy..   About his behavior..  And gave him an angry luk..  And went..
After hearing this Swara dono how to react..  She was mum..  And was standing as if nothing had hpnd...

Sanky : weird frnds...  😕😕

Function got over... 

Sanky said to swara: can v go to eat now??

Swara nodded her head silently..  Both..

Both sat and started to eat..  

Sumi: arey Beta..  Feed ur would be wife.. 

Sanky fed her..  After feeding..

Sp: u too Swara.. It's ur turn...  Now..

Swara: par ma..

Sp: u have too.. 

Swara tuk the food in her hand and went towards his mouth..  It was shaking..  Suddenly caught her trembling hand softly to bring her hand towards his mouth..  But Swara  jerked her hand..  And D food fell down.. 

Swara: maaf  Kij...

And suddenly closed her mouth.. 

Sp: Wat hpnd Beta... 

She nodded her head negatively... 

Sanky: speak up Swara.. Wat hpnd..

Swara : but u Nly said me Na ji not to speak..  And I'm Sry too... 

Sanky gave an unbelievable look..  Swara bent down.. 

Sanky: I said simply Nly..

Sanky xcused.   Herself and went to her room.. 

Sanky said in mind: she's so innocent and was shocked..

Sanky too followed her.. 

Swara entered her room..  Then Swara turned to close the door.. 

She dashed over Sanky..  And Sanky caught her..  She felt ticklished wen Sanky caught her..  Waist.   And she started to laugh.. 

Sanky was staring her..  And was admiring her laugh..  Unknowingly..  And tot...  U r so Gud wen u laugh.. 

Swara: ji Plz..  Take ur hand it's so..  And started laughing again..

And he tuk..  His hand and made her stand straight..  Sanky felt somewhat and went without saying anything...

At the lake

Sandy's frnds.. 

F1: guys I think v shud make him fall for bhabhi..

F2: s..  Crt..  She's beautiful and cute and she's lyk my small sister..  And so childish too

F3: Mm guys..  It's s a forced Mrg...  So v must make him fall for her.. 

F4: OK Fyn..  And their conversation is muted..

The next day.  

Swara went to terrace and saw a small boy crying..  

Upcoming: Sanky fell for her.. 😘😘😘

1) Wat sanky's frnds gng to do?

2) Wat is Swara gng to do..  With that small boy?

3) how do Sanky fall for her??

Gn guys..  Enjoy reading..  Luv ya.. 😘😘